Give Long Way To Go a spin - it's a new offering from Azad Right. It was dropped on Sunday, April 14th, 2013. Azad Right's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Long Way To Go.
Bump Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted), the latest cut from Rittz. It was released on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Rittz with each new offering, and Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted) is certainly no exception.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks3,958 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,171 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,589 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown22,596 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,046 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,601 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,353 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,282 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,622 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 903 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,263 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,793 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,386 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,822 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,442 Views92 Comments
You may also like...