Emilio Rojas is preparing to drop a new album, L.I.F.E., on Friday July 10th. With that date just a few days away now, Emilio hit us up to drop one last leak off the album, the lady's anthem "No Good," featuring frequent collaborator/singer Emanny.
On July 10th, Emilio Rojas will be releasing his album L.I.F.E., and after sharing the Mark Battles-assisted "On Top," he's ready to give us one more before the project's out. This one's called "All I Know," features Hi-Rez and was produced by DJ Pain.
Emilio Rojas has a brand new project on the way, and today he's shared a brand new record from the forthcoming effort.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Over the last few months, we've seen less and less freestyles over the same trendy instrumentals.
New York's Emilio Rojas is currently prepping an album by the name of L.I.F.E. and today, he gives us a taste via a new track.
On Sunday, Pries will be releasing his (possibly L. Frank Baum-inspired?) mixtape American Fairytale, and after hitting us with "Waves" and "Fuck You And Your Bitch" back in December, is ready to give us one last leak from the project.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Uptown spitter Emilo Rojas is currently prepping an EP entitled Life Got In The Way, which is scheduled to arrive in March, but before he begins dropping tracks from that release, he's opted to give us one that won't appear on the project.
Emilio Rojas has been on a freestyle run lately, hopping on beats that are popping off. So it was only a matter of time that he took on OG Maco's "U Guessed It" minimalistic instrumental (or rather, a version of it he got off YouTube).
A few minutes ago, we posted Emilio Rojas' take on DeJ Loaf's breakout hit "Try Me," and now the NY rapper returns with another fresh track of bars.
Since releasing his last tape, Never Content, DUBB has seen some improved circumstances, signing with Game's Blood Money imprint, and now he's released a track that seems like a fitting response to his rising stock in the rap game.
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
Emilio Rojas serves up one last leak before he's ready to deliver his new mixtape, Zero Fucks Given. Following up his "They Don't Love You (Freestyle)" from last week, Emilio connects with Joe Budden on "Bitch Is Crazy", produced by Audio Jones.
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album1,216 Views1 Comment
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow7,116 Views25 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid53,070 Views109 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,232 Views102 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them23,114 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,947 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week16,346 Views75 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,293 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,297 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,798 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,766 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,182 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,584 Views66 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,797 Views44 Comments