Emilio Rojas is preparing to drop a new album, L.I.F.E., on Friday July 10th. With that date just a few days away now, Emilio hit us up to drop one last leak off the album, the lady's anthem "No Good," featuring frequent collaborator/singer Emanny.
On July 10th, Emilio Rojas will be releasing his album L.I.F.E., and after sharing the Mark Battles-assisted "On Top," he's ready to give us one more before the project's out. This one's called "All I Know," features Hi-Rez and was produced by DJ Pain.
Emilio Rojas has a brand new project on the way, and today he's shared a brand new record from the forthcoming effort.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Over the last few months, we've seen less and less freestyles over the same trendy instrumentals.
New York's Emilio Rojas is currently prepping an album by the name of L.I.F.E. and today, he gives us a taste via a new track.
On Sunday, Pries will be releasing his (possibly L. Frank Baum-inspired?) mixtape American Fairytale, and after hitting us with "Waves" and "Fuck You And Your Bitch" back in December, is ready to give us one last leak from the project.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Uptown spitter Emilo Rojas is currently prepping an EP entitled Life Got In The Way, which is scheduled to arrive in March, but before he begins dropping tracks from that release, he's opted to give us one that won't appear on the project.
Emilio Rojas has been on a freestyle run lately, hopping on beats that are popping off. So it was only a matter of time that he took on OG Maco's "U Guessed It" minimalistic instrumental (or rather, a version of it he got off YouTube).
A few minutes ago, we posted Emilio Rojas' take on DeJ Loaf's breakout hit "Try Me," and now the NY rapper returns with another fresh track of bars.
Since releasing his last tape, Never Content, DUBB has seen some improved circumstances, signing with Game's Blood Money imprint, and now he's released a track that seems like a fitting response to his rising stock in the rap game.
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
Emilio Rojas serves up one last leak before he's ready to deliver his new mixtape, Zero Fucks Given. Following up his "They Don't Love You (Freestyle)" from last week, Emilio connects with Joe Budden on "Bitch Is Crazy", produced by Audio Jones.
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,881 Views32 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,699 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings15,774 Views66 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,927 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album6,114 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,743 Views17 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,256 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,410 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up18,609 Views84 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors10,655 Views35 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video9,233 Views27 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,244 Views20 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,942 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label22,710 Views77 Comments