Emilio Rojas is preparing to drop a new album, L.I.F.E., on Friday July 10th. With that date just a few days away now, Emilio hit us up to drop one last leak off the album, the lady's anthem "No Good," featuring frequent collaborator/singer Emanny.
On July 10th, Emilio Rojas will be releasing his album L.I.F.E., and after sharing the Mark Battles-assisted "On Top," he's ready to give us one more before the project's out. This one's called "All I Know," features Hi-Rez and was produced by DJ Pain.
Emilio Rojas has a brand new project on the way, and today he's shared a brand new record from the forthcoming effort.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Over the last few months, we've seen less and less freestyles over the same trendy instrumentals.
New York's Emilio Rojas is currently prepping an album by the name of L.I.F.E. and today, he gives us a taste via a new track.
On Sunday, Pries will be releasing his (possibly L. Frank Baum-inspired?) mixtape American Fairytale, and after hitting us with "Waves" and "Fuck You And Your Bitch" back in December, is ready to give us one last leak from the project.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Uptown spitter Emilo Rojas is currently prepping an EP entitled Life Got In The Way, which is scheduled to arrive in March, but before he begins dropping tracks from that release, he's opted to give us one that won't appear on the project.
Emilio Rojas has been on a freestyle run lately, hopping on beats that are popping off. So it was only a matter of time that he took on OG Maco's "U Guessed It" minimalistic instrumental (or rather, a version of it he got off YouTube).
A few minutes ago, we posted Emilio Rojas' take on DeJ Loaf's breakout hit "Try Me," and now the NY rapper returns with another fresh track of bars.
Since releasing his last tape, Never Content, DUBB has seen some improved circumstances, signing with Game's Blood Money imprint, and now he's released a track that seems like a fitting response to his rising stock in the rap game.
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
Emilio Rojas serves up one last leak before he's ready to deliver his new mixtape, Zero Fucks Given. Following up his "They Don't Love You (Freestyle)" from last week, Emilio connects with Joe Budden on "Bitch Is Crazy", produced by Audio Jones.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 4,509 Views27 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,405 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week30,674 Views161 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,093 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash14,591 Views46 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade22,346 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill15,939 Views53 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash17,318 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music47,048 Views218 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,429 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,542 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,746 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,880 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,528 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,930 Views128 Comments