On July 10th, Emilio Rojas will be releasing his album L.I.F.E., and after sharing the Mark Battles-assisted "On Top," he's ready to give us one more before the project's out. This one's called "All I Know," features Hi-Rez and was produced by DJ Pain.
Emilio Rojas has a brand new project on the way, and today he's shared a brand new record from the forthcoming effort.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Over the last few months, we've seen less and less freestyles over the same trendy instrumentals.
New York's Emilio Rojas is currently prepping an album by the name of L.I.F.E. and today, he gives us a taste via a new track.
On Sunday, Pries will be releasing his (possibly L. Frank Baum-inspired?) mixtape American Fairytale, and after hitting us with "Waves" and "Fuck You And Your Bitch" back in December, is ready to give us one last leak from the project.
Mark Battles has been busy prepping a new album Lost In Reality, with frequent collaborators Dizzy Wright and Euroz.
Uptown spitter Emilo Rojas is currently prepping an EP entitled Life Got In The Way, which is scheduled to arrive in March, but before he begins dropping tracks from that release, he's opted to give us one that won't appear on the project.
Emilio Rojas has been on a freestyle run lately, hopping on beats that are popping off. So it was only a matter of time that he took on OG Maco's "U Guessed It" minimalistic instrumental (or rather, a version of it he got off YouTube).
A few minutes ago, we posted Emilio Rojas' take on DeJ Loaf's breakout hit "Try Me," and now the NY rapper returns with another fresh track of bars.
Since releasing his last tape, Never Content, DUBB has seen some improved circumstances, signing with Game's Blood Money imprint, and now he's released a track that seems like a fitting response to his rising stock in the rap game.
For the first edition of their "city cypher" series, DJ Booth assembled quite a cast of NYC rappers to rock the mic on a Brooklyn rooftop. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD and Kirk Knight all step up to the plate for verses, and each deliver very
Though G. Montana is not someone we've featured on HNHH before, his new track "Go Hard" is strong enough to almost guarantee him some more shine from us. Featuring Scotty ATL and Emilio Rojas, the song features artwork Lebron James dunking over Jason Terry.
We've got two pairs of tickets to giveaway for Joe Budden and Emilio Rojas' upcoming concert in Brooklyn, NYC on June 14h! The two rappers will be joined by Sonnie Carson, The Incomparable Shakespeare and Lanz Pierce for the show.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal46,842 Views346 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"52,861 Views131 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"36,757 Views65 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,466 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,197 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"31,244 Views143 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,575 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,254 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram26,688 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,818 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,022 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,919 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,269 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,359 Views47 Comments
You may also like...