"Fresh in the all white," HNHH's own Joshua Baker headed to the red carpet of the 2015 BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles to interview the best and brightest from this year's crop of stars.
Elijah Blake is definitely a humble and genuine dude. After giving us an acoustic performance of his single "I Just Wanna..." we had the singer sit down and detail how the song came together, including DeJ Loaf's feature on the remix.
As we approach the release date for Elijah Blake's debut album, Shadows & Diamonds, the talented singer/songwriter has been dropping off leaks from the album, along with an official remix of his lead single "I Just Wanna...," featuring DeJ Loaf.
Def Jam's Elijah Blake may have a hit on his hands with "I Just Wanna...".
Don Benjamin first made his name as a model for brands like Guess, and Pink Dolphin-- even appearing as a finalist on America's Next Top Model. The L.A.
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.14,013 Views14 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"9,742 Views27 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,751 Views14 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,288 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,616 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record42,942 Views224 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9736,756 Views74 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,433 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,641 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,210 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,237 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,421 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,685 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,421 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,272 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video408 Views