After hearing a short snippet of this new Run The Jewels single, "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1", in July, we now have the full audio thanks to Mass Appeal. Along with the new single, we get word on the duo's upcoming album RTJ2 and a release date.
When the tracklist for Run The Jewels' just-released album Run The Jewels 2 surfaced earlier this year, it came as somewhat of a shock when we learned that there was no "Pt. 2" to the already-released "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" on the standard edition.
Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Killer Mike Says He Thinks That New White Rappers Brought "Self-Pity" To Hip-Hop May 10, 2013 at 12:42pm
Recently we've heard opinions from OG rapper Scarface, as well as new-comer Iggy Azalea on old White men running the music/hip-hop industry.
Running The Jewels & The Game: An Argument For Killer Mike As The Top MC Of The Past Three Years Jan 15, 2015 at 04:18pm
Ask most Hip-Hop fans who’s been running the rap game the past three years, and the answers would mostly be the same; Kendrick Lamar…Drake…maybe some J. Cole. Even with somewhat of an agreement, there’s no science to this.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
El-P was first brought to Killer Mike's studio to commission a beat, or two, for Mike’s R.A.P.
The first full week of 2015 comes with quite a bit of news. First, is the sad news of legendary SportsCenter anchor Stuart Scott, who passed away after a long battle with cancer. Then, there was the Charlie Hebdo situation in France.
Although they're still in the process of rolling out one of the more unique projects ever attempted, Meow The Jewels, Killer Mike and El-P are also currently at work on RTJ3.
Run The Jewels Remix Album, "Meow The Jewels," Will Feature Just Blaze & DJ Prince Paul May 19, 2015 at 08:09pm
What started out as a joke is now becoming all too real.
Killer Mike Delivers Lecture At MIT On Independent Record Labels, Police Violence, White Rappers, And More Apr 25, 2015 at 09:08pm
As a part of the second installment of MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series, Killer Mike spent two and a half hours Friday fielded questions from MIT students and faculty, touching on a wide range of topics from independent record labels to police violence to whi
Power duo El-P and Killer Mike (known collectively as Run The Jewels) have been teasing their sophomore album on Twitter for a while by sharing one-liners accompanied by the #RTJ2 hashtag, and now we've got a bit of music to go with those future song lyrics.
Apple Music launched earlier this week, and while the majority of its features could already be found on other streaming sites, one big exclusive offered is Beats 1 Radio.
The duo of Killer Mike and El-P may have just released their second project as Run The Jewels, the self-titled Run The Jewels 2, but they're already set their sights on a third instalment, something fans of the duo definitely won't take issue with.
Run the Jewels is back with a new remix. This time they flip "Heart Is Full" by Miike Snow, the electronic pop project collaboration between Swedish producers Bloodshy & Avant and American singer/songwriter/producer Andrew Wyatt.
Last week saw the appraisal of one type of love and the destruction of another. Kendrick Lamar finally dropped the highly anticipated "i," and it raised more questions than hype.
It's really happening, people.
Back in November the duo of Killer Mike and El-P aka Run The Jewels announced they were working on a new collaborative album, Run The Jewels 2. While we anticipate the new project, they've announced a second run for their "Run The Jewels" tour.
A-Trak's "Piss Test (Remix)" featuring a slew of rappers gets the official visual treatment.Did you enjoy Juicy J, Jim Jones, Flatbush Zombies, El-P, Flosstradamus's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
After giving away RTJ2 for free (but you can still support them on iTunes here), Run The Jewels are prepared to take their second album on the road for a slew of tour dates, where they'll be joined by special guest RatKing.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald662 Views6 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"8,122 Views45 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 408,219 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,024 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,708 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,615 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,434 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,743 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,719 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,099 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,681 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,284 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,188 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,066 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,432 Views112 Comments