After hearing a short snippet of this new Run The Jewels single, "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1", in July, we now have the full audio thanks to Mass Appeal. Along with the new single, we get word on the duo's upcoming album RTJ2 and a release date.
When the tracklist for Run The Jewels' just-released album Run The Jewels 2 surfaced earlier this year, it came as somewhat of a shock when we learned that there was no "Pt. 2" to the already-released "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" on the standard edition.
Check out Piss Test (Remix), the latest from A-Trak which features a guest appearance from Juicy J, Jim Jones, Flatbush Zombies, El-P & Flosstradamus on the assist. The track was released on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012.
Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Killer Mike Says He Thinks That New White Rappers Brought "Self-Pity" To Hip-Hop May 10, 2013 at 12:42pm
Recently we've heard opinions from OG rapper Scarface, as well as new-comer Iggy Azalea on old White men running the music/hip-hop industry.
Running The Jewels & The Game: An Argument For Killer Mike As The Top MC Of The Past Three Years Jan 15, 2015 at 04:18pm
Ask most Hip-Hop fans who’s been running the rap game the past three years, and the answers would mostly be the same; Kendrick Lamar…Drake…maybe some J. Cole. Even with somewhat of an agreement, there’s no science to this.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
El-P was first brought to Killer Mike's studio to commission a beat, or two, for Mike’s R.A.P.
The first full week of 2015 comes with quite a bit of news. First, is the sad news of legendary SportsCenter anchor Stuart Scott, who passed away after a long battle with cancer. Then, there was the Charlie Hebdo situation in France.
Run The Jewels Remix Album, "Meow The Jewels," Will Feature Just Blaze & DJ Prince Paul May 19, 2015 at 08:09pm
What started out as a joke is now becoming all too real.
Killer Mike Delivers Lecture At MIT On Independent Record Labels, Police Violence, White Rappers, And More Apr 25, 2015 at 09:08pm
As a part of the second installment of MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series, Killer Mike spent two and a half hours Friday fielded questions from MIT students and faculty, touching on a wide range of topics from independent record labels to police violence to whi
Power duo El-P and Killer Mike (known collectively as Run The Jewels) have been teasing their sophomore album on Twitter for a while by sharing one-liners accompanied by the #RTJ2 hashtag, and now we've got a bit of music to go with those future song lyrics.
Apple Music launched earlier this week, and while the majority of its features could already be found on other streaming sites, one big exclusive offered is Beats 1 Radio.
The duo of Killer Mike and El-P may have just released their second project as Run The Jewels, the self-titled Run The Jewels 2, but they're already set their sights on a third instalment, something fans of the duo definitely won't take issue with.
Last week saw the appraisal of one type of love and the destruction of another. Kendrick Lamar finally dropped the highly anticipated "i," and it raised more questions than hype.
Back in November the duo of Killer Mike and El-P aka Run The Jewels announced they were working on a new collaborative album, Run The Jewels 2. While we anticipate the new project, they've announced a second run for their "Run The Jewels" tour.
It's really happening, people.
A-Trak's "Piss Test (Remix)" featuring a slew of rappers gets the official visual treatment.Did you enjoy Juicy J, Jim Jones, Flatbush Zombies, El-P, Flosstradamus's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
After giving away RTJ2 for free (but you can still support them on iTunes here), Run The Jewels are prepared to take their second album on the road for a slew of tour dates, where they'll be joined by special guest RatKing.
Cannibal Ox released their debut album, The Cold Vein, in 2001, which quickly gained critical praise, and later became one of the most celebrated rap albums of the decade.
As Killer Mike and El-P, known as Run The Jewels, end up on many year-end lists for their collaborative project of the same name, they've decided to release (sort of-- it leaked, and they went with it) a previously unreleased cut that didn't make the LP.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)419 Views0 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week7,022 Views59 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker1,948 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash6,779 Views30 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade11,805 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill9,662 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash12,666 Views30 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music37,087 Views207 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,916 Views9 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,180 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate50,718 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,545 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,291 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"47,892 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,450 Views33 Comments