Run The Jewels Remix Album, "Meow The Jewels," Will Feature Just Blaze & DJ Prince Paul May 19, 2015 at 08:09pm
What started out as a joke is now becoming all too real.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
Killer Mike Delivers Lecture At MIT On Independent Record Labels, Police Violence, White Rappers, And More Apr 25, 2015 at 09:08pm
As a part of the second installment of MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series, Killer Mike spent two and a half hours Friday fielded questions from MIT students and faculty, touching on a wide range of topics from independent record labels to police violence to whi
It's really happening, people.
Cannibal Ox released their debut album, The Cold Vein, in 2001, which quickly gained critical praise, and later became one of the most celebrated rap albums of the decade.
Running The Jewels & The Game: An Argument For Killer Mike As The Top MC Of The Past Three Years Jan 15, 2015 at 04:18pm
Ask most Hip-Hop fans who’s been running the rap game the past three years, and the answers would mostly be the same; Kendrick Lamar…Drake…maybe some J. Cole. Even with somewhat of an agreement, there’s no science to this.
The first full week of 2015 comes with quite a bit of news. First, is the sad news of legendary SportsCenter anchor Stuart Scott, who passed away after a long battle with cancer. Then, there was the Charlie Hebdo situation in France.
Run The Jewels have one of the year's best hip-hop albums (or, if you ask the right people, the album of the year among all genres) with their incendiary Run The Jewels 2 topping its predecessor in ways we would've deemed unliekly before we heard the projec
Despite bus troubles trying to hold them back, Run The Jewels had the crazy coincidence of playing in Saint Louis, Missouri the day of the Grand Jury announcement in Ferguson, a town just miles away.
Run The Jewels' monster of a track "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" opens with the sound of sirens blaring, so it's only fitting that the first thing we see in its new music video is an ambulance.
The duo of Killer Mike and El-P may have just released their second project as Run The Jewels, the self-titled Run The Jewels 2, but they're already set their sights on a third instalment, something fans of the duo definitely won't take issue with.
As you learned in our Thursday review of Run The Jewels' new album, we're pretty big fans of it over here at HNHH, so wwe were excited to see El-P and Killer Mike take the stage on Letterman last night to perform an album cut.
El-P was first brought to Killer Mike's studio to commission a beat, or two, for Mike’s R.A.P.
After giving away RTJ2 for free (but you can still support them on iTunes here), Run The Jewels are prepared to take their second album on the road for a slew of tour dates, where they'll be joined by special guest RatKing.
When the tracklist for Run The Jewels' just-released album Run The Jewels 2 surfaced earlier this year, it came as somewhat of a shock when we learned that there was no "Pt. 2" to the already-released "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" on the standard edition.
El-P and Killer Mike are teaming up once again as the unstoppable duo, Run The Jewels for a new LP titled RTJ2. While the excitement for that project is at a considerable height, there may be even more hype around a remix project based on the album -- one tha
Last week saw the appraisal of one type of love and the destruction of another. Kendrick Lamar finally dropped the highly anticipated "i," and it raised more questions than hype.
After hearing a short snippet of this new Run The Jewels single, "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1", in July, we now have the full audio thanks to Mass Appeal. Along with the new single, we get word on the duo's upcoming album RTJ2 and a release date.
Power duo El-P and Killer Mike (known collectively as Run The Jewels) have been teasing their sophomore album on Twitter for a while by sharing one-liners accompanied by the #RTJ2 hashtag, and now we've got a bit of music to go with those future song lyrics.
Back in November the duo of Killer Mike and El-P aka Run The Jewels announced they were working on a new collaborative album, Run The Jewels 2. While we anticipate the new project, they've announced a second run for their "Run The Jewels" tour.
Run The Jewels may have dropped their self-titled free album in the summer, but they're not done pushing out visual content from the mixtape.
As Killer Mike and El-P, known as Run The Jewels, end up on many year-end lists for their collaborative project of the same name, they've decided to release (sort of-- it leaked, and they went with it) a previously unreleased cut that didn't make the LP.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 303,443 Views22 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,776 Views17 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,399 Views37 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More18,197 Views34 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,530 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,910 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same39,077 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,304 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,922 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,741 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,023 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,141 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,316 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,379 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,730 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)324 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,644 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,429 Views