It's really happening, people.
Cannibal Ox released their debut album, The Cold Vein, in 2001, which quickly gained critical praise, and later became one of the most celebrated rap albums of the decade.
Running The Jewels & The Game: An Argument For Killer Mike As The Top MC Of The Past Three Years Jan 15, 2015 at 04:18pm
Ask most Hip-Hop fans who’s been running the rap game the past three years, and the answers would mostly be the same; Kendrick Lamar…Drake…maybe some J. Cole. Even with somewhat of an agreement, there’s no science to this.
The first full week of 2015 comes with quite a bit of news. First, is the sad news of legendary SportsCenter anchor Stuart Scott, who passed away after a long battle with cancer. Then, there was the Charlie Hebdo situation in France.
Run The Jewels have one of the year's best hip-hop albums (or, if you ask the right people, the album of the year among all genres) with their incendiary Run The Jewels 2 topping its predecessor in ways we would've deemed unliekly before we heard the projec
Despite bus troubles trying to hold them back, Run The Jewels had the crazy coincidence of playing in Saint Louis, Missouri the day of the Grand Jury announcement in Ferguson, a town just miles away.
Run The Jewels' monster of a track "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" opens with the sound of sirens blaring, so it's only fitting that the first thing we see in its new music video is an ambulance.
The duo of Killer Mike and El-P may have just released their second project as Run The Jewels, the self-titled Run The Jewels 2, but they're already set their sights on a third instalment, something fans of the duo definitely won't take issue with.
As you learned in our Thursday review of Run The Jewels' new album, we're pretty big fans of it over here at HNHH, so wwe were excited to see El-P and Killer Mike take the stage on Letterman last night to perform an album cut.
El-P was first brought to Killer Mike's studio to commission a beat, or two, for Mike’s R.A.P.
After giving away RTJ2 for free (but you can still support them on iTunes here), Run The Jewels are prepared to take their second album on the road for a slew of tour dates, where they'll be joined by special guest RatKing.
When the tracklist for Run The Jewels' just-released album Run The Jewels 2 surfaced earlier this year, it came as somewhat of a shock when we learned that there was no "Pt. 2" to the already-released "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" on the standard edition.
El-P and Killer Mike are teaming up once again as the unstoppable duo, Run The Jewels for a new LP titled RTJ2. While the excitement for that project is at a considerable height, there may be even more hype around a remix project based on the album -- one tha
Last week saw the appraisal of one type of love and the destruction of another. Kendrick Lamar finally dropped the highly anticipated "i," and it raised more questions than hype.
After hearing a short snippet of this new Run The Jewels single, "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1", in July, we now have the full audio thanks to Mass Appeal. Along with the new single, we get word on the duo's upcoming album RTJ2 and a release date.
Power duo El-P and Killer Mike (known collectively as Run The Jewels) have been teasing their sophomore album on Twitter for a while by sharing one-liners accompanied by the #RTJ2 hashtag, and now we've got a bit of music to go with those future song lyrics.
Back in November the duo of Killer Mike and El-P aka Run The Jewels announced they were working on a new collaborative album, Run The Jewels 2. While we anticipate the new project, they've announced a second run for their "Run The Jewels" tour.
Run The Jewels may have dropped their self-titled free album in the summer, but they're not done pushing out visual content from the mixtape.
As Killer Mike and El-P, known as Run The Jewels, end up on many year-end lists for their collaborative project of the same name, they've decided to release (sort of-- it leaked, and they went with it) a previously unreleased cut that didn't make the LP.
Killer mike and El-P roll out the video for "Run The Jewels" highlight "A Christmas Fucking Miracle".
Run The Jewels return today with the video for "Banana Clipper" off their debut self-titled album.
We've been hearing rumors of a potential sequel to Killer Mike and El-P's excellent collaborative album Run The Jewels, and the latter has now confirmed them to be true. We're hyped, to say the least.
El-P and Killer Mike, collectively known as Run The Jewels, perform live in a log cabin. The two recently recorded new music for a follow-up to their self-titled debut at the famous Stankonia recording studio. Are y'all feeling this one?
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music3,261 Views9 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles4,299 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL16,493 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?7,733 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,252 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,560 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,277 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,822 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,466 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram23,428 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,588 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,740 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,014 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,011 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,023 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views