Although they're still in the process of rolling out one of the more unique projects ever attempted, Meow The Jewels, Killer Mike and El-P are also currently at work on RTJ3.
Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
Apple Music launched earlier this week, and while the majority of its features could already be found on other streaming sites, one big exclusive offered is Beats 1 Radio.
Run The Jewels Remix Album, "Meow The Jewels," Will Feature Just Blaze & DJ Prince Paul May 19, 2015 at 08:09pm
What started out as a joke is now becoming all too real.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
Killer Mike Delivers Lecture At MIT On Independent Record Labels, Police Violence, White Rappers, And More Apr 25, 2015 at 09:08pm
As a part of the second installment of MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series, Killer Mike spent two and a half hours Friday fielded questions from MIT students and faculty, touching on a wide range of topics from independent record labels to police violence to whi
It's really happening, people.
Cannibal Ox released their debut album, The Cold Vein, in 2001, which quickly gained critical praise, and later became one of the most celebrated rap albums of the decade.
Running The Jewels & The Game: An Argument For Killer Mike As The Top MC Of The Past Three Years Jan 15, 2015 at 04:18pm
Ask most Hip-Hop fans who’s been running the rap game the past three years, and the answers would mostly be the same; Kendrick Lamar…Drake…maybe some J. Cole. Even with somewhat of an agreement, there’s no science to this.
The first full week of 2015 comes with quite a bit of news. First, is the sad news of legendary SportsCenter anchor Stuart Scott, who passed away after a long battle with cancer. Then, there was the Charlie Hebdo situation in France.
Run The Jewels have one of the year's best hip-hop albums (or, if you ask the right people, the album of the year among all genres) with their incendiary Run The Jewels 2 topping its predecessor in ways we would've deemed unliekly before we heard the projec
Despite bus troubles trying to hold them back, Run The Jewels had the crazy coincidence of playing in Saint Louis, Missouri the day of the Grand Jury announcement in Ferguson, a town just miles away.
Run The Jewels' monster of a track "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" opens with the sound of sirens blaring, so it's only fitting that the first thing we see in its new music video is an ambulance.
The duo of Killer Mike and El-P may have just released their second project as Run The Jewels, the self-titled Run The Jewels 2, but they're already set their sights on a third instalment, something fans of the duo definitely won't take issue with.
As you learned in our Thursday review of Run The Jewels' new album, we're pretty big fans of it over here at HNHH, so wwe were excited to see El-P and Killer Mike take the stage on Letterman last night to perform an album cut.
El-P was first brought to Killer Mike's studio to commission a beat, or two, for Mike’s R.A.P.
After giving away RTJ2 for free (but you can still support them on iTunes here), Run The Jewels are prepared to take their second album on the road for a slew of tour dates, where they'll be joined by special guest RatKing.
When the tracklist for Run The Jewels' just-released album Run The Jewels 2 surfaced earlier this year, it came as somewhat of a shock when we learned that there was no "Pt. 2" to the already-released "Blockbuster Night Pt. 1" on the standard edition.
El-P and Killer Mike are teaming up once again as the unstoppable duo, Run The Jewels for a new LP titled RTJ2. While the excitement for that project is at a considerable height, there may be even more hype around a remix project based on the album -- one tha
Last week saw the appraisal of one type of love and the destruction of another. Kendrick Lamar finally dropped the highly anticipated "i," and it raised more questions than hype.
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free212 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,885 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,076 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music9,988 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,035 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,251 Views159 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,435 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"28,838 Views107 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,562 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,952 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,952 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,663 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,785 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,257 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,822 Views25 Comments