Following the footsteps of other big name artists, Joey Bada$$ is now the latest to be in control of a notable clothing line with Ecko Unltd.Joey spoke of the position unintentionally in a recent interview with Fuse TV while at the Ecko headquarters in N
At this year's SXSW, Ecko caught up with a number of artists to get their stories from the road.
A new visual from Minneapolis emcee/producer Greg Grease’s recent "Black King Cole" EP. Directed and edited by Fun Zach.Thoughts? If you dig this, visit Greg Grease's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments