After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Russell Simmons appeared on Hot 97's Ebro in the Morning Thursday to discuss the national racial climate in light of the recent Charleston murders. The mogul had harsh words for NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio when the subject turned to police brutality.
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
New York native Action Bronson hit up Hot 97 for a morning interview with Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and Laura Stylez. Ebro kicks things off by bringing up Bronsolino's penchant for black woman, while Bronson details that his baby mama is indeed a black lady.
Ty Dolla $ign stopped by Hot 97 early in the morning, and immediately fielded questions of why he didn't smell like weed. He says he had to get up early and the main priority was to get to Hot 97 on time (rather than roll up).
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
Kid Ink is in the middle of his "My Own Lane" tour-- which he's been consistently selling out dates on --and was able to stop by HOT 97 for an interview when he passed through New York.
YG released his new album, My Krazy Life, just last week, and it's been getting a great reaction from fans and critics alike. In promotion of his Def Jam debut, the Bompton rapper stopped by HOT 97's morning show to break it down with Ebro and Cipha Sounds.
Rosenburg explains Papoose's Summer Jam appearance to Hot 97's program director Ebro Darden. The latter apparently had no idea Pap would be hitting the Summer Jam stage, which he is supposedly in complete control of.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week0 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers2,868 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit4,940 Views14 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000749 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,451 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign7,924 Views34 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK5,058 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,420 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,575 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,061 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,598 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,818 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,982 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,911 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,733 Views32 Comments
You may also like...