After hitting up the Breakfast Club to share his own perspective on his sub-par first week sales for his debut, Major Without A Deal, the New York rapper intent on bringing 2000s rap back visited HOT 97's Ebro In The Morning.
Russell Simmons appeared on Hot 97's Ebro in the Morning Thursday to discuss the national racial climate in light of the recent Charleston murders. The mogul had harsh words for NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio when the subject turned to police brutality.
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
New York native Action Bronson hit up Hot 97 for a morning interview with Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and Laura Stylez. Ebro kicks things off by bringing up Bronsolino's penchant for black woman, while Bronson details that his baby mama is indeed a black lady.
Ty Dolla $ign stopped by Hot 97 early in the morning, and immediately fielded questions of why he didn't smell like weed. He says he had to get up early and the main priority was to get to Hot 97 on time (rather than roll up).
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
Kid Ink is in the middle of his "My Own Lane" tour-- which he's been consistently selling out dates on --and was able to stop by HOT 97 for an interview when he passed through New York.
YG released his new album, My Krazy Life, just last week, and it's been getting a great reaction from fans and critics alike. In promotion of his Def Jam debut, the Bompton rapper stopped by HOT 97's morning show to break it down with Ebro and Cipha Sounds.
Rosenburg explains Papoose's Summer Jam appearance to Hot 97's program director Ebro Darden. The latter apparently had no idea Pap would be hitting the Summer Jam stage, which he is supposedly in complete control of.
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"12,115 Views49 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"18,624 Views152 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up2,818 Views5 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted5,772 Views22 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,111 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction7,906 Views50 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week4,993 Views9 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 42,794 Views99 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night35,085 Views78 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"47,478 Views107 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix4,031 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,470 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year4,016 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,702 Views26 Comments
You may also like...