Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have been locked up since December of last year, and while we didn't heard anything from the two GS9 rappers for some time, they have been able to do a couple of interviews as of late.
Hip-hop was once again up in arms thanks to an Iggy Azalea quote this past week. During an interview with GQ, Iggy Azalea was so bold as to say she "sparked a change and inspired some leniency in what people accept in hip-hop." Hmm...
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
New York native Action Bronson hit up Hot 97 for a morning interview with Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and Laura Stylez. Ebro kicks things off by bringing up Bronsolino's penchant for black woman, while Bronson details that his baby mama is indeed a black lady.
Ty Dolla $ign stopped by Hot 97 early in the morning, and immediately fielded questions of why he didn't smell like weed. He says he had to get up early and the main priority was to get to Hot 97 on time (rather than roll up).
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
Kid Ink is in the middle of his "My Own Lane" tour-- which he's been consistently selling out dates on --and was able to stop by HOT 97 for an interview when he passed through New York.
In case y'all were wondering about VH1's new reality series "This Is Hot97", our very own Ashlee Ray recently caught up with the principal cast in New York City for an in-depth interview.
YG released his new album, My Krazy Life, just last week, and it's been getting a great reaction from fans and critics alike. In promotion of his Def Jam debut, the Bompton rapper stopped by HOT 97's morning show to break it down with Ebro and Cipha Sounds.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,127 Views22 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,457 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,619 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,700 Views7 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,623 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"21,077 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,609 Views25 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,621 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged23,429 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,250 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,169 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,542 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,990 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"124,075 Views251 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,360 Views58 Comments