Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel have been locked up since December of last year, and while we didn't heard anything from the two GS9 rappers for some time, they have been able to do a couple of interviews as of late.
Hip-hop was once again up in arms thanks to an Iggy Azalea quote this past week. During an interview with GQ, Iggy Azalea was so bold as to say she "sparked a change and inspired some leniency in what people accept in hip-hop." Hmm...
YG and DJ Mustard had My Krazy Life fans worried when a back-and-forth on Instragam suggested they may have had a falling out. Thankfully, only a couple days later the two were pictured together ready to get back on their grind.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
iLoveMakonnen made his first major breakthrough when Drake decided to hop on his buzzing "Tuesday" record, later signing the Atlanta singer to his OVO imprint.
New York native Action Bronson hit up Hot 97 for a morning interview with Ebro, Peter Rosenberg and Laura Stylez. Ebro kicks things off by bringing up Bronsolino's penchant for black woman, while Bronson details that his baby mama is indeed a black lady.
Ty Dolla $ign stopped by Hot 97 early in the morning, and immediately fielded questions of why he didn't smell like weed. He says he had to get up early and the main priority was to get to Hot 97 on time (rather than roll up).
Tour mates Waka Flocka Flame and Steve Aoki stopped by Hot 97's Morning Show earlier today for an exclusive interview with Ebro and Rosenberg, during which they discussed the nature of their performances together, the current state of hip-hop and much more.
Kid Ink is in the middle of his "My Own Lane" tour-- which he's been consistently selling out dates on --and was able to stop by HOT 97 for an interview when he passed through New York.
In case y'all were wondering about VH1's new reality series "This Is Hot97", our very own Ashlee Ray recently caught up with the principal cast in New York City for an in-depth interview.
YG released his new album, My Krazy Life, just last week, and it's been getting a great reaction from fans and critics alike. In promotion of his Def Jam debut, the Bompton rapper stopped by HOT 97's morning show to break it down with Ebro and Cipha Sounds.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"1,665 Views10 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 136 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery1,419 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,230 Views12 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue4,231 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 8,613 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way10,271 Views64 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 287,627 Views32 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month5,304 Views17 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1008,178 Views84 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,262 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,558 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,525 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,473 Views17 Comments