Yo Gotti just unleashed a new record via Hot 97, and he's uploaded to his Soundcloud so we can all enjoy. The record starts off with a few quick words from Gotti himself, before getting into a freestyle over the old school cut "Boyz In The Hood."
Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella made up one of the most important rap acts of all time, but if you've seen the new biopic, Straight Outta Compton, you know they all had very strong individual personalities.
With the upcoming N.W.A. biopic coming out on Friday, we're testing your knowledge on the veteran gangsta rap crew. N.W.A. is responsible for basically creating a new division within rap music, gangsta rap, while also leading the movement on the West Coast.
With the anticipated film about N.W.A, "Straight Outta Compton," hitting theatres on August 14th, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the actors who play them grace the cover of the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Unfortunately, a fair amount of talented hip-hop artists have passed away over the years. There's no easy way around it, but fame and fortune sometimes take the ultimate toll on an individual.
TMZ used their usual waiting-outside-of-restaurant tactic to catch up with Jerry Heller the other night. In the short conversation with the former Eazy-E manager, Heller gives his stance on Suge Knight's recent legal troubles.
Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic [Update: Lil Eazy E Is Coaching The Actor Playing His Father] Jul 3, 2014 at 04:55pm
Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic.
The Godfather of Gangster Rap was briefly "resurrected" during the opening leg of the 2013 Rock The Bells festival at the San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, California. What do y'all think of this video?
Eazy-E & ODB's Families Approve Of Rappers' Holograms Being Used At Rock The Bells May 15, 2013 at 06:46pm
There were a lot of mixed feelings surrounding the Tupac hologram at Coachella. While many were impressed by the technological achievement, others were left uncomfortable with the posthumous performance.
Eazy-E founded Ruthless Records with NWA manager Jerry heller in 1986. The two worked together quite closely, and Ellis recently revealed in a radio interview, that he once had to talk him out of killing Death Row records CEO Suge Knight.
It's hard to believe that last week marked the 18th anniversary of Eazy-E's untimely death.
Listen to Still Cruising (feat Eazy E), the latest track from Game. The cut dropped on Sunday, June 6th, 2010. Game's future brightens with every new release, and Still Cruising (feat Eazy E) certainly isn't an exception.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)10 Views0 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky5,203 Views42 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free1,497 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia5,078 Views50 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers12,159 Views63 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,941 Views28 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,279 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In50,286 Views165 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,776 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"31,560 Views111 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,632 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,339 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,034 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,703 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,140 Views65 Comments