C Dot Castro is coming through with a summer banger today, a loose cut which serves as a follow up to his debut mixtape Don't Over Think.The rapper was keeping his music under wraps for a minute, but now that he's finally got a mixtape out he's promising
After appearing on Dee Goodz's new track yesterday, Earlly Mac shows no signs of slowing down with the premiere of two new records this afternoon. The Detroit rapper has been putting in work for his Cousin Trap project.
Nashville and Detroit are arguably the world capitals of country music and rhythm & blues, respectively, and today they connect via Dee Goodz and Earlly Mac. It's our pleasure to premiere a new remix of Goodz's "Too Much" that features Mac.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Finally Famous member Earlly Mac is currently prepping his EarlPose EP for release ("dropping soon"), and after sharing the Dusty McFly, SayitAintTOne and Big Quis collab "#LikePac" last week, he returns with "#LikeKanye." Produced by IcePic and featuring Ic
Finally Famous affiliate Earlly Mac returns to our pages today with "#LikePac," a brand new for-purchase single featuring Dusty Mcfly, SayitAintTone, and Big Quis.
Stream On Deck , the newest drop from SAYITAINTTONE & Earlly Mac which features Big Sean & Juicy J. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 26th, 2012.
Check out Player Of The Year, the latest from SAYITAINTTONE & Earlly Mac. The track was released on Friday, November 25th, 2011.
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday518 Views5 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month1,874 Views14 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show6,208 Views18 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,654 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj42,794 Views210 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal114,736 Views714 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"69,917 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"57,746 Views77 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,965 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,723 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"42,759 Views165 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,144 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,218 Views70 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,975 Views68 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,324 Views6 Comments
You may also like...