"I don't need no hook for this shit," whether declared or not, can be a very successful formula, but not just anyone can pull it off.
Dave East and Earlly Mac are no strangers to the HotNewHipHop offices. Each rapper has stopped by on multiple occasions, and, recently they linked up at our studio to create a new record with production from Earlly's frequent collaborator IcePic and Sergi
C Dot Castro is coming through with a summer banger today, a loose cut which serves as a follow up to his debut mixtape Don't Over Think.The rapper was keeping his music under wraps for a minute, but now that he's finally got a mixtape out he's promising
After appearing on Dee Goodz's new track yesterday, Earlly Mac shows no signs of slowing down with the premiere of two new records this afternoon. The Detroit rapper has been putting in work for his Cousin Trap project.
Nashville and Detroit are arguably the world capitals of country music and rhythm & blues, respectively, and today they connect via Dee Goodz and Earlly Mac. It's our pleasure to premiere a new remix of Goodz's "Too Much" that features Mac.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Finally Famous member Earlly Mac is currently prepping his EarlPose EP for release ("dropping soon"), and after sharing the Dusty McFly, SayitAintTOne and Big Quis collab "#LikePac" last week, he returns with "#LikeKanye." Produced by IcePic and featuring Ic
Finally Famous affiliate Earlly Mac returns to our pages today with "#LikePac," a brand new for-purchase single featuring Dusty Mcfly, SayitAintTone, and Big Quis.
Stream On Deck , the newest drop from SAYITAINTTONE & Earlly Mac which features Big Sean & Juicy J. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 26th, 2012.
Check out Player Of The Year, the latest from SAYITAINTTONE & Earlly Mac. The track was released on Friday, November 25th, 2011.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"4,357 Views57 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support11,218 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists28,011 Views157 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,586 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"15,082 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac12,631 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,911 Views101 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,369 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,875 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,157 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,436 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,858 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,355 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,520 Views77 Comments