You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
Back in 2013, Too $hort was arrested for a DUI in L.A., for which he plead guilty and was subsequently ordered to complete community service and spend three years on probation.
In one of the few circumstances in which the police actually got a rapper out of trouble, TMZ reports that Lil Twist, who was arrested for DUI, had his charges dropped after police determined he wasn't stoned enough to convict.
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Most people choose an exotic location for their honeymoon -- The Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe -- but for Xzibit, (at least part of) his first night as a married man was spent behind bars.
Last November, Xzibit had the horrible luck of getting caught driving drunk home from his wedding.
This summer we caught word that not only had Lamar Odom been taking serious drugs, but his problem had escalated out of control.
Miguel was reportedly arrested for a DUI in L.A. early this morning, which is the first run-in he's had with the cops since blowing up. Hopefully he doesn't follow in the footsteps filled with legal troubles of his fellow r'n'b singer Chris Brown.
Kat Dahlia seems to have had a little too much fun while celebrating her birthday and found her way behind bars. The "Gangsta" singer was arrested for a DUI early Tuesday morning in Miami.
Too Short made headlines last month when his car was stopped by police in L.A., and he appeared to be under the influence.
Just another day in the life of DMX. The rapper was arrested early this morning for a DUI, caught driving under the influence in South Carolina.
Well, guess I spoke a little too soon. When we saw footage of Lamar Odom driving his car at a Taco Bell drive-thru it appeared that was a good sign that LO was sober and behind the wheel. Unfortunately, as reported by TMZ, Odom had been driving under the in
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?8,105 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,855 Views76 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,613 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,959 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,189 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,446 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,747 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,480 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,541 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,181 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,343 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,065 Views4 Comments
You may also like...