Back in 2013, Too $hort was arrested for a DUI in L.A., for which he plead guilty and was subsequently ordered to complete community service and spend three years on probation.
Last November, Xzibit had the horrible luck of getting caught driving drunk home from his wedding.
You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Most people choose an exotic location for their honeymoon -- The Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe -- but for Xzibit, (at least part of) his first night as a married man was spent behind bars.
In one of the few circumstances in which the police actually got a rapper out of trouble, TMZ reports that Lil Twist, who was arrested for DUI, had his charges dropped after police determined he wasn't stoned enough to convict.
This summer we caught word that not only had Lamar Odom been taking serious drugs, but his problem had escalated out of control.
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
Miguel was reportedly arrested for a DUI in L.A. early this morning, which is the first run-in he's had with the cops since blowing up. Hopefully he doesn't follow in the footsteps filled with legal troubles of his fellow r'n'b singer Chris Brown.
Well, guess I spoke a little too soon. When we saw footage of Lamar Odom driving his car at a Taco Bell drive-thru it appeared that was a good sign that LO was sober and behind the wheel. Unfortunately, as reported by TMZ, Odom had been driving under the in
Too Short made headlines last month when his car was stopped by police in L.A., and he appeared to be under the influence.
Kat Dahlia seems to have had a little too much fun while celebrating her birthday and found her way behind bars. The "Gangsta" singer was arrested for a DUI early Tuesday morning in Miami.
Just another day in the life of DMX. The rapper was arrested early this morning for a DUI, caught driving under the influence in South Carolina.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,568 Views24 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid50,679 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,075 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,571 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,685 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week15,937 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,137 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,128 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,679 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,573 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,073 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,144 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,554 Views44 Comments