It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Most people choose an exotic location for their honeymoon -- The Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe -- but for Xzibit, (at least part of) his first night as a married man was spent behind bars.
In one of the few circumstances in which the police actually got a rapper out of trouble, TMZ reports that Lil Twist, who was arrested for DUI, had his charges dropped after police determined he wasn't stoned enough to convict.
This summer we caught word that not only had Lamar Odom been taking serious drugs, but his problem had escalated out of control.
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
Miguel was reportedly arrested for a DUI in L.A. early this morning, which is the first run-in he's had with the cops since blowing up. Hopefully he doesn't follow in the footsteps filled with legal troubles of his fellow r'n'b singer Chris Brown.
Well, guess I spoke a little too soon. When we saw footage of Lamar Odom driving his car at a Taco Bell drive-thru it appeared that was a good sign that LO was sober and behind the wheel. Unfortunately, as reported by TMZ, Odom had been driving under the in
Too Short made headlines last month when his car was stopped by police in L.A., and he appeared to be under the influence.
Kat Dahlia seems to have had a little too much fun while celebrating her birthday and found her way behind bars. The "Gangsta" singer was arrested for a DUI early Tuesday morning in Miami.
Just another day in the life of DMX. The rapper was arrested early this morning for a DUI, caught driving under the influence in South Carolina.
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's1 View0 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 104 Views1 Comment
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids32,387 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"42,452 Views112 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,248 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"9,500 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 34,745 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account11,595 Views26 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court6,312 Views14 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 17,785 Views48 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"5,139 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"20,523 Views43 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine3,143 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,411 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks10,657 Views42 Comments
You may also like...