Back in 2013, Too $hort was arrested for a DUI in L.A., for which he plead guilty and was subsequently ordered to complete community service and spend three years on probation.
Last November, Xzibit had the horrible luck of getting caught driving drunk home from his wedding.
You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
It looks like Keyshia Cole is having more legal issues from her recent incident at Birdman's condo. However, this time around, the singer maybe facing some jail time.
Most people choose an exotic location for their honeymoon -- The Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe -- but for Xzibit, (at least part of) his first night as a married man was spent behind bars.
In one of the few circumstances in which the police actually got a rapper out of trouble, TMZ reports that Lil Twist, who was arrested for DUI, had his charges dropped after police determined he wasn't stoned enough to convict.
This summer we caught word that not only had Lamar Odom been taking serious drugs, but his problem had escalated out of control.
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
Miguel was reportedly arrested for a DUI in L.A. early this morning, which is the first run-in he's had with the cops since blowing up. Hopefully he doesn't follow in the footsteps filled with legal troubles of his fellow r'n'b singer Chris Brown.
Well, guess I spoke a little too soon. When we saw footage of Lamar Odom driving his car at a Taco Bell drive-thru it appeared that was a good sign that LO was sober and behind the wheel. Unfortunately, as reported by TMZ, Odom had been driving under the in
Too Short made headlines last month when his car was stopped by police in L.A., and he appeared to be under the influence.
Kat Dahlia seems to have had a little too much fun while celebrating her birthday and found her way behind bars. The "Gangsta" singer was arrested for a DUI early Tuesday morning in Miami.
Just another day in the life of DMX. The rapper was arrested early this morning for a DUI, caught driving under the influence in South Carolina.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2,072 Views10 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)1,617 Views7 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye11,733 Views62 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far10,510 Views97 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay15,280 Views105 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,095 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"18,985 Views132 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,581 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,737 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs7,128 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,303 Views48 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"29,205 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,980 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists40,321 Views185 Comments
You may also like...