Beyoncé's hit single "Drunk In Love" already faced a bit of controversy earlier this year when Future voiced his confusion for not being credited as one of the song's writers, and now a bit of legal drama has emerged around a sample used within.
Future Doesn't Know Why He Wasn't Credited As A Writer On Beyonce's "Drunk In Love" Apr 23, 2014 at 05:31pm
It seems that every time Future talks about his role in allegedly writing "Drunk In Love" it becomes more convoluted. The controversy began when Fewtch debuted his song, "Good Morning" -- which bears quite a resemblance to "Drunk In Love" -- live at SXSW.
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20150 Views0 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour1,301 Views3 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots1,699 Views15 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May753 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli1,723 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”3,246 Views15 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks8,988 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years81,893 Views164 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project8,579 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 269,408 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract14,381 Views29 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?43,883 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West25,825 Views96 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp9,201 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal1,027 Views