Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
Listen to Bring Them Things (Prod. Drumma Boy), the new track by Gucci Mane featuring Chief Keef & Yung Fresh which was dropped on Thursday, February 14th, 2013. Gucci Mane's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bring Them Things (Prod.
Give Blame It On The System (Prod. by Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk, featuring Gunplay. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013.
Listen to Good Year, the latest track from Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Good Year certainly isn't an exception.
Give Get Naked (Prod. Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk. It was dropped on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. Turk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Get Naked (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"It's time to re-up 'cause we up Them other niggers just mad 'cause they can't see us It's time to re-up 'cause we up Drop the top on the cherry and turn the beat up I walk in this club with by 4 different chains on Bitches wanting pictures
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1 View0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots303 Views3 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 2015796 Views2 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour1,666 Views3 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,003 Views15 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May859 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli1,899 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”3,482 Views15 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,051 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years82,729 Views164 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project8,697 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 269,488 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract14,511 Views30 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?44,160 Views108 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal1,041 Views