Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
Listen to Bring Them Things (Prod. Drumma Boy), the new track by Gucci Mane featuring Chief Keef & Yung Fresh which was dropped on Thursday, February 14th, 2013. Gucci Mane's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bring Them Things (Prod.
Give Blame It On The System (Prod. by Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk, featuring Gunplay. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013.
Listen to Good Year, the latest track from Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Good Year certainly isn't an exception.
Give Get Naked (Prod. Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk. It was dropped on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. Turk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Get Naked (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"It's time to re-up 'cause we up Them other niggers just mad 'cause they can't see us It's time to re-up 'cause we up Drop the top on the cherry and turn the beat up I walk in this club with by 4 different chains on Bitches wanting pictures
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather4,971 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date17,809 Views95 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now6,886 Views20 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"1,865 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"2,884 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,007 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)931 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness4,927 Views42 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best5,044 Views33 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million4,645 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande25,164 Views111 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,682 Views20 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast38,755 Views120 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,193 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight9,302 Views20 Comments