Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
Listen to Bring Them Things (Prod. Drumma Boy), the new track by Gucci Mane featuring Chief Keef & Yung Fresh which was dropped on Thursday, February 14th, 2013. Gucci Mane's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bring Them Things (Prod.
Give Blame It On The System (Prod. by Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk, featuring Gunplay. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013.
Listen to Good Year, the latest track from Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Good Year certainly isn't an exception.
Give Get Naked (Prod. Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk. It was dropped on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. Turk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Get Naked (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"It's time to re-up 'cause we up Them other niggers just mad 'cause they can't see us It's time to re-up 'cause we up Drop the top on the cherry and turn the beat up I walk in this club with by 4 different chains on Bitches wanting pictures
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight11,911 Views90 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 244,901 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers17,086 Views121 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church4,303 Views25 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms4,607 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow20,052 Views57 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City13,118 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds24,048 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support14,726 Views60 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show23,590 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,819 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed40,843 Views115 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,859 Views8 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,484 Views39 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"17,130 Views56 Comments