Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
Listen to Bring Them Things (Prod. Drumma Boy), the new track by Gucci Mane featuring Chief Keef & Yung Fresh which was dropped on Thursday, February 14th, 2013. Gucci Mane's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bring Them Things (Prod.
Give Blame It On The System (Prod. by Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk, featuring Gunplay. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013.
Listen to Good Year, the latest track from Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Good Year certainly isn't an exception.
Give Get Naked (Prod. Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk. It was dropped on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. Turk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Get Naked (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"It's time to re-up 'cause we up Them other niggers just mad 'cause they can't see us It's time to re-up 'cause we up Drop the top on the cherry and turn the beat up I walk in this club with by 4 different chains on Bitches wanting pictures
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail7,651 Views31 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder6,912 Views34 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week16,579 Views117 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,514 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic7,988 Views36 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"3,033 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"13,695 Views125 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop4,685 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged9,925 Views40 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,158 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,812 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,415 Views33 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"14,443 Views130 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,435 Views51 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,597 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Nas "Obey Your Thirst" Documentary216 Views