Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
Listen to Bring Them Things (Prod. Drumma Boy), the new track by Gucci Mane featuring Chief Keef & Yung Fresh which was dropped on Thursday, February 14th, 2013. Gucci Mane's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bring Them Things (Prod.
Give Blame It On The System (Prod. by Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk, featuring Gunplay. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013.
Listen to Good Year, the latest track from Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Good Year certainly isn't an exception.
Give Get Naked (Prod. Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk. It was dropped on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. Turk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Get Naked (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"It's time to re-up 'cause we up Them other niggers just mad 'cause they can't see us It's time to re-up 'cause we up Drop the top on the cherry and turn the beat up I walk in this club with by 4 different chains on Bitches wanting pictures
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square295 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape751 Views3 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More1,152 Views5 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL4,057 Views23 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women5,458 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"7,558 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,671 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram5,904 Views10 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,381 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,741 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,375 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,058 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,343 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?19,899 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title30,788 Views69 Comments
You may also like...