Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
Listen to Bring Them Things (Prod. Drumma Boy), the new track by Gucci Mane featuring Chief Keef & Yung Fresh which was dropped on Thursday, February 14th, 2013. Gucci Mane's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bring Them Things (Prod.
Give Blame It On The System (Prod. by Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk, featuring Gunplay. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 30th, 2013.
Listen to Good Year, the latest track from Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Good Year certainly isn't an exception.
Give Get Naked (Prod. Drumma Boy) a spin - it's a new offering from Turk. It was dropped on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. Turk's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Get Naked (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"It's time to re-up 'cause we up Them other niggers just mad 'cause they can't see us It's time to re-up 'cause we up Drop the top on the cherry and turn the beat up I walk in this club with by 4 different chains on Bitches wanting pictures
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James363 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"4,183 Views15 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done4,356 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay7,462 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 8,231 Views92 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,916 Views54 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop9,892 Views38 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,475 Views24 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,426 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,638 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,607 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,537 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,235 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,191 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,770 Views3 Comments