Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Last month, Young Buck gave us a prelude to G-Unit's recent EP The Beast Is G-Unit with his DJ Whoo Kid-hosted tape Before The Beast. Today, he's shared a video for the release's "Push," a pummeling track produced by Drumma Boy.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
DJ Paul and Drumma Boy teamed up for the "Clash Of The Titans" mixtape last year, and they've now delivered another video from the project. The visual for "Cocaine" offers some cooking tips to viewers.Experience DJ Paul & Drumma Boy Feat.
A new visual for DJ Paul, Drumma Boy and Crunchy Black's "Muscle So Strong". Get a load of DJ Paul & Drumma Boy Feat. Crunchy Black "Muscle So Strong" Video, a new visual from DJ Paul & Drumma Boy that saw the light of day on Friday, November 22nd, 2013.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
The latest visual from DJ Paul and Drumma Boy’s upcoming collaborative project "Clash of The Titans."Are y'all feeling this one? After you're done bumping this, hit up our news section to learn what DJ Paul has been up to.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids14,666 Views42 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"29,057 Views88 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One2,562 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"7,230 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 33,550 Views3 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account8,914 Views24 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court4,721 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 13,944 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,304 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"18,034 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,653 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,139 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks9,178 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,572 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story14,367 Views40 Comments
You may also like...