Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Last month, Young Buck gave us a prelude to G-Unit's recent EP The Beast Is G-Unit with his DJ Whoo Kid-hosted tape Before The Beast. Today, he's shared a video for the release's "Push," a pummeling track produced by Drumma Boy.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
DJ Paul and Drumma Boy teamed up for the "Clash Of The Titans" mixtape last year, and they've now delivered another video from the project. The visual for "Cocaine" offers some cooking tips to viewers.Experience DJ Paul & Drumma Boy Feat.
A new visual for DJ Paul, Drumma Boy and Crunchy Black's "Muscle So Strong". Get a load of DJ Paul & Drumma Boy Feat. Crunchy Black "Muscle So Strong" Video, a new visual from DJ Paul & Drumma Boy that saw the light of day on Friday, November 22nd, 2013.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
The latest visual from DJ Paul and Drumma Boy’s upcoming collaborative project "Clash of The Titans."Are y'all feeling this one? After you're done bumping this, hit up our news section to learn what DJ Paul has been up to.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same6,746 Views23 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)1,339 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song6,283 Views30 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,757 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour7,993 Views48 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter6,268 Views39 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's14,314 Views40 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,102 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal8,390 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)999 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,006 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug13,080 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,912 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff12,352 Views111 Comments
You may also like...