Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Project Pat and Big Trill have been working on a collaborative mixtape for a minute now, and while it's still without a release date, we've been gifted with yet another new track today.
Last month, Young Buck gave us a prelude to G-Unit's recent EP The Beast Is G-Unit with his DJ Whoo Kid-hosted tape Before The Beast. Today, he's shared a video for the release's "Push," a pummeling track produced by Drumma Boy.
Big Trill was born in Queens, New York, but Memphis raised him, which is more than evident in his music.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
Today, South Memphis-bred Young Dolph came through with "Make The World Go Around" featuring Shy Glizzy. This street rap is simple and catchy and definitely the type of song to play while driving around.
DJ Paul and Drumma Boy teamed up for the "Clash Of The Titans" mixtape last year, and they've now delivered another video from the project. The visual for "Cocaine" offers some cooking tips to viewers.Experience DJ Paul & Drumma Boy Feat.
A new visual for DJ Paul, Drumma Boy and Crunchy Black's "Muscle So Strong". Get a load of DJ Paul & Drumma Boy Feat. Crunchy Black "Muscle So Strong" Video, a new visual from DJ Paul & Drumma Boy that saw the light of day on Friday, November 22nd, 2013.
Check out Get That Money , the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Future & Young Dolph which dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Drumma Boy's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Get That Money has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Private Party, the latest track from Drumma Boy, featuring Gucci Mane & Young Dolph. The cut dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Drumma Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Private Party certainly isn't an exception.
The latest visual from DJ Paul and Drumma Boy’s upcoming collaborative project "Clash of The Titans."Are y'all feeling this one? After you're done bumping this, hit up our news section to learn what DJ Paul has been up to.
Listen to We Don't Bluff (Memphis Grizzlies Theme), the latest track from DJ Paul, featuring Drumma Boy. The cut dropped on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)1,752 Views7 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL3,752 Views31 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape10,883 Views42 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,344 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,663 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)972 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,719 Views18 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death16,139 Views43 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,610 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,252 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album30,047 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,523 Views59 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,901 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,996 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,030 Views28 Comments