Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
Jay Z continually pushes to expand his business reach. Not satisfied with only being a rapper/entertainer he bought a minority share with the then New Jersey Nets.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged3 Views0 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"293 Views1 Comment
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden333 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes2,457 Views20 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 582 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"49,093 Views147 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"9,558 Views33 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight64,510 Views189 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2415,269 Views7 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers31,196 Views139 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church8,440 Views29 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms7,707 Views17 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow28,244 Views68 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City17,208 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds32,071 Views80 Comments