Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
Jay Z continually pushes to expand his business reach. Not satisfied with only being a rapper/entertainer he bought a minority share with the then New Jersey Nets.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments2,196 Views17 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,526 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,272 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,432 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville45,759 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,480 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,070 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,475 Views120 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,189 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,670 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,616 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,862 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,755 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,520 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,278 Views88 Comments