Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
Jay Z continually pushes to expand his business reach. Not satisfied with only being a rapper/entertainer he bought a minority share with the then New Jersey Nets.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 4,253 Views16 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,511 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”21,961 Views115 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail29,809 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,274 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,706 Views213 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,177 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,279 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,518 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,060 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,369 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,817 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,214 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs8,025 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,432 Views34 Comments