Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
Jay Z continually pushes to expand his business reach. Not satisfied with only being a rapper/entertainer he bought a minority share with the then New Jersey Nets.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”1,327 Views8 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks4,472 Views18 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years43,881 Views143 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,618 Views44 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 265,133 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract8,355 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?28,661 Views100 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West16,821 Views87 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,471 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace16,598 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,938 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,924 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,624 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged28,464 Views105 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,312 Views62 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal480 Views