Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Well that ride didn’t last too long. After signing with Def Jam back in 2012 following the success of “All Gold Everything”, Trinidad James is no longer member of the family.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark1,761 Views7 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"5,671 Views37 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece17,027 Views40 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 232,174 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak31,874 Views104 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,663 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women64,710 Views112 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay15,697 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco36,382 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,496 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,908 Views52 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,891 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,312 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,636 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,930 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video878 Views