Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Well that ride didn’t last too long. After signing with Def Jam back in 2012 following the success of “All Gold Everything”, Trinidad James is no longer member of the family.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today681 Views11 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More933 Views11 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems10,867 Views65 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival7,490 Views27 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition5,806 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)4,804 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye27,095 Views91 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far18,558 Views128 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay27,754 Views131 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,893 Views38 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"34,199 Views162 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,209 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,801 Views37 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs10,406 Views35 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,373 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,937 Views