Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Well that ride didn’t last too long. After signing with Def Jam back in 2012 following the success of “All Gold Everything”, Trinidad James is no longer member of the family.
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike236 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,275 Views5 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets3,983 Views21 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight4,932 Views24 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release5,495 Views16 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q7,349 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter5,610 Views58 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20153,522 Views14 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,417 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake29,145 Views123 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,587 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old14,150 Views52 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September12,427 Views79 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose30,037 Views91 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20156,627 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- Rich Rocka "Enough Money" Video184 Views