One of the most interesting aspects of this summer's Drake Vs. Lil Wayne tour was video game company Capcom's involvement.
This week's edition of Weezy Wednesdays arrives a day late, but you'll have to forgive Tune for this one, as the activities depicted this time around no doubt left him a little blunted.
LAPD Bans YG From Playing Two "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Dates [Update: iLoveMakonnen Fills In] Sep 20, 2014 at 08:39pm
In a somewhat shocking development, YG has informed us that he's not allowed to perform at two of the three upcoming Southern California dates of the ongoing "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour. The reason? His local police department.
The Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour is definitely all about the friendly competition between the two high profile rappers, but for the remaining dates on the tour, they've decided to recruit a third act for the show. While the setup unfortunately won't be Drake vs.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lil Wayne and Drake's "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour is going strong. In honor of the joint tour, we're teaming up with Weezy F and TRUKFIT to give a crazy summer prize pack for the HNHH users.
Drake & Lil Wayne took the stage in Philly last night (August 21) as a part of their acclaimed Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour. During the show, the duo surprised the crowd with a dedication to incarcerated MMG rapper Meek Mill.
Drake took to Instagram the other day to reveal a never-before-seen pair of "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Jordan 3s, obviously themed around the current tour the two YMCMB rappers are on.
Drake And Lil Wayne Debut "Grindin'" Live At First "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Concert Aug 9, 2014 at 11:35am
Last night marked the start of the summer's second most hyped tour (sorry guys, but Beyoncé and Jay Z are too big to take the second spot), with Drake and Lil Wayne converging on Buffalo, NY to kick off their intriguingly conceptual "Drake Vs.
The much-hyped "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour begins on Friday at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, and now Capcom, one of the tour's sponsors, has unveiled an app that will accompany the tour.
Summer tour season is upon us. While Drake served us one of the biggest tours of last year, he's decided to one-up the "Would You Like A Tour?" with a new co-headlining set of dates with Lil Wayne.
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"8,135 Views30 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight676 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,097 Views6 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"18,500 Views135 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,825 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"6,628 Views55 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram20,560 Views59 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,137 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,919 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,856 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,172 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,586 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,982 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,771 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour19,197 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- Sonny Digital "Good" Video979 Views