One of the most interesting aspects of this summer's Drake Vs. Lil Wayne tour was video game company Capcom's involvement.
This week's edition of Weezy Wednesdays arrives a day late, but you'll have to forgive Tune for this one, as the activities depicted this time around no doubt left him a little blunted.
LAPD Bans YG From Playing Two "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Dates [Update: iLoveMakonnen Fills In] Sep 20, 2014 at 08:39pm
In a somewhat shocking development, YG has informed us that he's not allowed to perform at two of the three upcoming Southern California dates of the ongoing "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour. The reason? His local police department.
The Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour is definitely all about the friendly competition between the two high profile rappers, but for the remaining dates on the tour, they've decided to recruit a third act for the show. While the setup unfortunately won't be Drake vs.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lil Wayne and Drake's "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour is going strong. In honor of the joint tour, we're teaming up with Weezy F and TRUKFIT to give a crazy summer prize pack for the HNHH users.
Drake & Lil Wayne took the stage in Philly last night (August 21) as a part of their acclaimed Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour. During the show, the duo surprised the crowd with a dedication to incarcerated MMG rapper Meek Mill.
Drake took to Instagram the other day to reveal a never-before-seen pair of "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Jordan 3s, obviously themed around the current tour the two YMCMB rappers are on.
Drake And Lil Wayne Debut "Grindin'" Live At First "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Concert Aug 9, 2014 at 11:35am
Last night marked the start of the summer's second most hyped tour (sorry guys, but Beyoncé and Jay Z are too big to take the second spot), with Drake and Lil Wayne converging on Buffalo, NY to kick off their intriguingly conceptual "Drake Vs.
The much-hyped "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour begins on Friday at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, and now Capcom, one of the tour's sponsors, has unveiled an app that will accompany the tour.
Summer tour season is upon us. While Drake served us one of the biggest tours of last year, he's decided to one-up the "Would You Like A Tour?" with a new co-headlining set of dates with Lil Wayne.
- Stream Yelawolf's "Love Story"1 View0 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 194,454 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment27,604 Views89 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,778 Views81 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,326 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,923 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,501 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,922 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,879 Views54 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2017,140 Views42 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up50,277 Views123 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,319 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,620 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,681 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers672 Views0 Comments