One of the most interesting aspects of this summer's Drake Vs. Lil Wayne tour was video game company Capcom's involvement.
This week's edition of Weezy Wednesdays arrives a day late, but you'll have to forgive Tune for this one, as the activities depicted this time around no doubt left him a little blunted.
LAPD Bans YG From Playing Two "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Dates [Update: iLoveMakonnen Fills In] Sep 20, 2014 at 20:39
In a somewhat shocking development, YG has informed us that he's not allowed to perform at two of the three upcoming Southern California dates of the ongoing "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour. The reason? His local police department.
The Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour is definitely all about the friendly competition between the two high profile rappers, but for the remaining dates on the tour, they've decided to recruit a third act for the show. While the setup unfortunately won't be Drake vs.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lil Wayne and Drake's "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour is going strong. In honor of the joint tour, we're teaming up with Weezy F and TRUKFIT to give a crazy summer prize pack for the HNHH users.
Drake & Lil Wayne took the stage in Philly last night (August 21) as a part of their acclaimed Drake vs. Lil Wayne tour. During the show, the duo surprised the crowd with a dedication to incarcerated MMG rapper Meek Mill.
Drake took to Instagram the other day to reveal a never-before-seen pair of "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Jordan 3s, obviously themed around the current tour the two YMCMB rappers are on.
Drake And Lil Wayne Debut "Grindin'" Live At First "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" Concert Aug 9, 2014 at 11:35
Last night marked the start of the summer's second most hyped tour (sorry guys, but Beyoncé and Jay Z are too big to take the second spot), with Drake and Lil Wayne converging on Buffalo, NY to kick off their intriguingly conceptual "Drake Vs.
The much-hyped "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour begins on Friday at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, and now Capcom, one of the tour's sponsors, has unveiled an app that will accompany the tour.
Summer tour season is upon us. While Drake served us one of the biggest tours of last year, he's decided to one-up the "Would You Like A Tour?" with a new co-headlining set of dates with Lil Wayne.
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years1 View0 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event484 Views9 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled787 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn107 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration3,235 Views8 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club3,789 Views10 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation2,591 Views6 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting10,536 Views25 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da7,445 Views41 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,771 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,086 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title16,431 Views97 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram22,472 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,419 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop23,238 Views39 Comments