Bump Yes We Still Can, the latest cut from D.P. Da Prophet which features Kalio of Certified Diamond & Bunni on the assist. It dropped on Sunday, October 7th, 2012. D.P.
Check out Girl Look At You (Prod. by Vladi B), the latest from D.P. Da Prophet. The track was released on Friday, August 3rd, 2012. D.P. Da Prophet's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Girl Look At You (Prod.
Stream Lost In Music (Prod. by Steve-N-Bling), the newest drop from D.P. Da Prophet which features Cyco Blac & Huey. The cut was released on Thursday, July 19th, 2012. D.P. Da Prophet continues to impress with each new leak, and Lost In Music (Prod.
Listen to Let It Out (Freaky Side) (Prod. by Beats By Bk), the latest track from D.P. Da Prophet, featuring Verse Simmonds & Cakes. The cut dropped on Friday, June 22nd, 2012. D.P.
Bump Letter To The Future (Time For Us) (Prod. by Agony The Arson), the latest cut from D.P. Da Prophet. It dropped on Monday, June 18th, 2012. D.P. Da Prophet's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Letter To The Future (Time For Us) (Prod.
Check out Takin Shot Afta Shot (Prod. By Agony The Arson), the latest from D.P. Da Prophet which features a guest appearance from Ray G on the assist. The track was released on Thursday, May 24th, 2012. D.P.
Bump Show Time, the latest cut from D.P. DA Prophet featuring Crime Mob & Ray G on the assist. It was released on Friday, May 18th, 2012. Things are improving for D.P. DA Prophet with each new offering, and Show Time is certainly no exception.
Stream For My City (Prod by Vladi B), the newest drop from D.P. Da Prophet which features Ray G, Ace Hood & Jae Hart. The cut was released on Friday, July 8th, 2011. Things are looking better for D.P.
Check out Tomorrow (Dedicated to Haiti), the latest track from D.P. Da Prophet, featuring Jae Hart which dropped on Wednesday, January 27th, 2010. D.P.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks518 Views5 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"803 Views4 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,567 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era3,140 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,447 Views25 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,521 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,418 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,933 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,619 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,217 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,335 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,884 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,328 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,225 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,654 Views349 Comments