Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Check out Burgundy (Prod. By Pharrell) , the latest track from Earl Sweatshirt, featuring Vince Staples which dropped on Thursday, August 8th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Burgundy (Prod.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,009 Views41 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,391 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,996 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,881 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,158 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,952 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,110 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,637 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,516 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments