Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Check out Burgundy (Prod. By Pharrell) , the latest track from Earl Sweatshirt, featuring Vince Staples which dropped on Thursday, August 8th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Burgundy (Prod.
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy3,258 Views23 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance9,089 Views62 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine24,907 Views136 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,738 Views58 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,302 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,809 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,191 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,767 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,766 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,196 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,349 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,523 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,620 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,173 Views210 Comments
You may also like...