If you've been following the careers of Ghostface Killah and DOOM, you've undoubtedly heard promises of a collaborative project.
The III Points Festival at Mana Wynwood in Miami isn't until October, but attendees have a lot to look forward too, as announced in a press release today. Ghostface and MF DOOM will team up as DOOMStarks, and perform unheard material.
Getting DOOM on the mic isn't easiest thing to do these days. When you're not answering Madlib's calls, you're probably just a lost cause, but with that being said, DOOM does show his masked face every now and again.
The other week we were treated to the first single from BADBADNOTGOOD and Ghostface Killah's upcoming collaborative album, Sour Soul, with "Ray Gun." If that wasn't enough, the cut also featured DOOM on it.
Fans of superhero (or supervillain)-inspired hip-hop, rejoice -- You may just get the genre's holy grail next year.
After delivering the serene, glossy track "Medication Meditation" with Krayzie Bone the other day, Flying Lotus decides to drop another track (albeit a very different-sounding one) from the new "Grand Theft Auto V" soundtrack.
DOOM has been more elusive than ever over the last couple of years, but he's reappeared as a producer on a recent selection of traks from up-and-coming rapper Bishop Nehru, with the two teaming up for an upcoming full length project, NehruvianDOOM. The chemi
New York's Bishop Nehru is someone who needs to be on your radar, and not just because he's one of the first MCs Nas signed to his new Mass Appeal imprint.
After hitting 300,000 followers on Twitter, experimental producer Flying Lotus has released a free compilation of "Ideas+Drafts+Loops" from his hard drive.
Noisey goes behind-the-scenes of a video shoot for a new JJ DOOM track called 'Bookhead,' shot in London and directed by street artist and frequent DOOM collaborator Steve 'ESPO' Powers. The track and video premiere later this week.
Ghostface Killah Says He Doesn't Want To Rush Wu-Tang Album, His Half Of DOOM Project Is Done May 22, 2013 at 12:56pm
Ghostface may have just released a full length project with Adrian Younge with 12 Reasons To Die, but the Wu rapper has no shortage of material in the pipeline.
Give Owl a spin - it's a new offering from The Child of Lov, featuring DOOM. It was dropped on Thursday, May 9th, 2013. The Child of Lov's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Owl.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival3,639 Views23 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,813 Views14 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,825 Views9 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye17,916 Views77 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far13,790 Views110 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay20,468 Views123 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,895 Views36 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"24,659 Views147 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,240 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,585 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,573 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,047 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"31,298 Views179 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,518 Views120 Comments
You may also like...