Royce Da 5'9" recently expressed interest in getting the band back together to record PRhyme 2, and whether or not Premier will agree to do the second installment, the duo will release a deluxe edition of their debut album next month, and today they've shared
If you've been following the careers of Ghostface Killah and DOOM, you've undoubtedly heard promises of a collaborative project.
The III Points Festival at Mana Wynwood in Miami isn't until October, but attendees have a lot to look forward too, as announced in a press release today. Ghostface and MF DOOM will team up as DOOMStarks, and perform unheard material.
Getting DOOM on the mic isn't easiest thing to do these days. When you're not answering Madlib's calls, you're probably just a lost cause, but with that being said, DOOM does show his masked face every now and again.
The other week we were treated to the first single from BADBADNOTGOOD and Ghostface Killah's upcoming collaborative album, Sour Soul, with "Ray Gun." If that wasn't enough, the cut also featured DOOM on it.
Fans of superhero (or supervillain)-inspired hip-hop, rejoice -- You may just get the genre's holy grail next year.
After delivering the serene, glossy track "Medication Meditation" with Krayzie Bone the other day, Flying Lotus decides to drop another track (albeit a very different-sounding one) from the new "Grand Theft Auto V" soundtrack.
DOOM has been more elusive than ever over the last couple of years, but he's reappeared as a producer on a recent selection of traks from up-and-coming rapper Bishop Nehru, with the two teaming up for an upcoming full length project, NehruvianDOOM. The chemi
New York's Bishop Nehru is someone who needs to be on your radar, and not just because he's one of the first MCs Nas signed to his new Mass Appeal imprint.
After hitting 300,000 followers on Twitter, experimental producer Flying Lotus has released a free compilation of "Ideas+Drafts+Loops" from his hard drive.
Noisey goes behind-the-scenes of a video shoot for a new JJ DOOM track called 'Bookhead,' shot in London and directed by street artist and frequent DOOM collaborator Steve 'ESPO' Powers. The track and video premiere later this week.
Ghostface Killah Says He Doesn't Want To Rush Wu-Tang Album, His Half Of DOOM Project Is Done May 22, 2013 at 12:56pm
Ghostface may have just released a full length project with Adrian Younge with 12 Reasons To Die, but the Wu rapper has no shortage of material in the pipeline.
Give Owl a spin - it's a new offering from The Child of Lov, featuring DOOM. It was dropped on Thursday, May 9th, 2013. The Child of Lov's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Owl.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,009 Views41 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,391 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,996 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,881 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,158 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,952 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,110 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,637 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,516 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments