Kanye West's mother, Donda West, has always been his biggest inspiration. Since her tragic passing in 2007, Kanye has gone on to name his charitable foundation as well as his creative agency (DONDA) after his deceased mother.
While little is really known about the movements of DONDA and their relationship to hip-hop, it is apparent that through a recent string of album art designs that they are fixed on bringing 'art' back to hip-hop music.
As you probably know by now, Kanye West and Paul McCartney teamed up for a joint track called "Only One" last night, billed as the first of "several" collaborations between them.
We all know that Tyga's a huge fan of Ancient Egyptian culture. Maybe it's the fact that he once dropped $20,000 on an Egyptian tomb, or his pharaoh-inspired Last Kings hats, but suffice it to say that T-Raww's an Egyptophile.
This probably won't come as a surprise, given Jay Z and Kanye West's close ties, however Roc Nation and DONDA have made it official, announcing a new partnership this morning.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans0 Views0 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,976 Views34 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,872 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,655 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,247 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,539 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,729 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,527 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,756 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,363 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,099 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,518 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,563 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,584 Views30 Comments