We don't hear from Frank Ocean very often these days, but much like Yasiin bey earlier today, the attacks in Paris yesterday have moved him to break his usual silence.
The race for the 2016 United States presidency is already raging like a Californian wildfire. The good homie Hannibal Buress is here to save us from the political depravity.
Rappers have probably never had more influence on American culture than they do now. Drake coins slang words that eventually become recognized by Webster, and Obama addresses Kanye West's presidential candidacy.
Just how great of a diss track was Drake's "Back to Back"? Well, it's just been remixed by President Obama to diss the GOP's top clown, Donald Trump.
Joey Bada$$ will be voting for the first time in the upcoming 2016 presidential election. Promoting his World Domination tour kicking off this Friday, he made an appearance on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore to share his political beliefs.
Many rap beefs are long forgotten, but one that we'll always remember is Mac Miller Vs. Donald Trump.
"I have decided in 2020 to run for president." With these fateful words, Kanye West announced his candidacy for the highest office in the land and dropped the mic on the VMAs, leaving the rest of us to imagine exactly what sort of president he'd be.
More so than usual, Donald Trump has been pissing people off in the past few months. His campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has seen him throw everyone from latinos to John McCain under the bus, and among many others, Jeezy isn't having it.
Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Mac Miller's "Donald Trump" has had its fair share of trouble. First, the song's namesake, Donald Trump, seemed pleased with the track, and praised Mac for it, then he switched up his tone completely and wanted to sue Mac over it.
Jay-Z and Beyonce were just attacked by PETA for their new custom made kicks, and have now been targeted again, this time by a hacker aiming to expose their private financial information.An undisclosed website has reportedly posted the social security numbe
Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds] Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pm
This past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,764 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,925 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,574 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,180 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,082 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,484 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,161 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,191 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,780 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,752 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,381 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,559 Views27 Comments