Earlier this morning, we shared "No More," a track from Royce Rizzy (FKA Rolls Royce Rizzy)'s new EP, Determination. Now we've got the full project (minus the last track "On Da Low," which is a SoundCloud exclusive) ready for streaming and downloading.
Give Church Clothes Vol. 2 a spin - it's the latest tape from Lecrae, having dropped on Thursday, November 7th, 2013. Lecrae's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Church Clothes Vol. 2 will most definitely help the cause.
The following artists contributed to the mixtape: Swizz Beatz, Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes, Swizz, Raekwon, Wretch. Are y'all feeling this one?
These artists contributed to the mixtape: Plies, The Clipse, Bigga Rankin, Trick Daddy, Scarface, Birdman, Bun B. Who else would you like to have seen on this mixtape? What do y'all think of this mixtape?
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour1,019 Views5 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today921 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2813,137 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K18,089 Views40 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"12,193 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music8,448 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol15,217 Views37 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,921 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,228 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,054 Views22 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage18,349 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single11,679 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan13,978 Views33 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More25,607 Views48 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,312 Views5 Comments