Most of the time when we hear about domestic violence, the woman tends to be on the receiving end of the battery, but that wasn't the case with Ray J and girlfriend Princess Love.
Last fall, Veteran R&B group Jagged Edge began mounting a comeback, sharing a few new tracks while gearing up for an album. Now, they've hit a roadblock, as one of the members, Kyle Norman, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault.
There's a warrant out for the arrest of Three 6 Mafia member Crunchy Black, after the rapper allegedly beat up his fiancee in a hotel room last March.
Joe Budden is facing some serious allegations from his girlfriend, who claims the rapper brutally beat her up. This, according to TMZ.
The-Dream hasn't had it easy these past few months. After domestic violence allegations were filed back in early May by his baby momma Lydia Nam, the Radio Killah was forced to turn himself in to NYPD for questioning before posting bail at a hefty $20,000.
Things aren't looking too good for The-Dream. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer posted bail at $20,000, after he turned himself into the police for questioning centered around domestic violence allegations from his ex-girlfriend Lydia Name.
The-Dream's Baby Mama Claims Singer Punched & Strangled Her [Update: The-Dream Has Turned Himself In] May 7, 2014 at 11:30am
The-Dream does not come across as the most violent person, at least in his music, which is mainly about love and baby-making, however there are some heavy claims coming from his baby mama right now that allege the r'n'b singer was abusive to her.
It has not been a great week for love and hip-hop. Just days after Big Sean and Naya Rivera called off their engagement, TMZ reports that Tiffney Cambridge has gotten a restraining order against Game, her ex-fiancee.
According to TMZ, Game is [allegedly] a suspect in an ongoing felony, domestic violence investigation.
As reported by the insurmountable TMZ, it seems 50 Cent won't be serving jail time for supposedly kicking the mother of an alleged child of his (Daphne Joy) and destroying some of her property.
50 Cent To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Charges [Update: 50 Pleads Not Guilty] Aug 5, 2013 at 03:01pm
Although 50 Cent has denied the allegations that he kicked his former girlfriend and supposed baby mama, Daphne Joy, the rapper has to go to court to prove it.
50 Cent Dropped From MLB All-Star Bash Reportedly Because Of Domestic Violence Charge Jul 8, 2013 at 04:19pm
50 Cent is usually one to keep his private life just that-- private. But recently some incidents have come to light which are tarnishing his reputation, and in the process, he's apparently losing gigs.
50 Cent Charged With Domestic Violence For Allegedly Kicking Baby Mama [Update: 50 Denies Allegations] Jul 4, 2013 at 07:14pm
50 Cent just spoke of how Chief Keef was not following his advice to keep out of trouble, but now it seems like Fif has been making some bad decisions of his own.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,027 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years24,119 Views72 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,568 Views30 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,062 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract5,078 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?20,309 Views73 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West11,692 Views72 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,975 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace12,475 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,677 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,999 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,979 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged21,508 Views93 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,131 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,375 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal233 Views