Jeezy promised to deliver a new piece of content every day of November until his album drops on the 13th, and so far he's kept up his end of the deal.
Yesterday (Oct. 31) marked the 15th anniversary of OutKast's Stankonia. Crazy right? MTV has just released a "Stankonia" documentary to the commemorate the occasion and explore the legacy of the groundbreaking album.
We won't get a new Jeezy single for this week's #SundaySermon; instead, Pastor Young has shared a short documentary to get fans pumped for his upcoming "Church in These Streets" tour and album.
The Game's long-awaited album, The Documentary 2, just dropped and before he goes on to release The Documentary 2.5 at the end of the week, he has decided to release an actual "documentary," giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at the recording
Chicago’s Vic Mensa recently linked up with Fader to shoot an upcoming documentary called “Down To Start A Riot.”
It's been a big year for the good homie Statik Selektah. He put out a rock solid cover-to-cover albums in Lucky 7 and he became a father (the "Harley's Blues" drum loop samples the actual heartbeat of his newborn daughter Harley).
So far we've seen Drake, Nas, and Vince Staples profiled in Sprite's Obey Your Thirst" documentary series, covering a pretty wide range of rappers. The next subject is Isaiah Rashad, who like Vince, is a new and exciting voice in the game.
With his new album, Dirty Sprite 2, due out shortly, Future is picking up the promo. The Atlanta rapper is giving us a glimpse at who he is and his thought process with his documentary series "Like I Never Left," part one of which was premiered today.
We've already heard from the biggest rapper in the game (Drake), and one of the genre's most respected OGs (Nas), now it's time to hear from one of hip-hop's most promising young talents.
Sprite launched it's new documentary series with arguably the biggest man in rap right now, Drake, and it's following it up with a look at one of the genre's most influential figures. Nas will guest in the next doc, sharing knowledge of his long career.
Chris Krook at Legal Hustle Films dropped a trailer Friday morning of a documentary that follows Cormega in the making of Mega Philosophy, which dropped in July 2014. Mega Philosophy was entirely produced by Large Professor and featuring a 90s wet dr
Fresh off the release of his Major Without A Deal album, Troy Ave has been rolling out a new documentary this week showing the creative process behind making it. Having caught episode one on Wednesday, here goes episode two for your viewing pleasure.
Yesterday marked the official release date for Troy Ave's sophomore album, Major Without A Deal, and today, he's prepared to roll out an accompanying documentary.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th3,758 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,199 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,239 Views36 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption12,480 Views61 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,514 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,401 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,979 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,685 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,043 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,912 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,520 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,354 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,319 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,317 Views40 Comments