Chicago’s Vic Mensa recently linked up with Fader to shoot an upcoming documentary called “Down To Start A Riot.”
It's been a big year for the good homie Statik Selektah. He put out a rock solid cover-to-cover albums in Lucky 7 and he became a father (the "Harley's Blues" drum loop samples the actual heartbeat of his newborn daughter Harley).
So far we've seen Drake, Nas, and Vince Staples profiled in Sprite's Obey Your Thirst" documentary series, covering a pretty wide range of rappers. The next subject is Isaiah Rashad, who like Vince, is a new and exciting voice in the game.
With his new album, Dirty Sprite 2, due out shortly, Future is picking up the promo. The Atlanta rapper is giving us a glimpse at who he is and his thought process with his documentary series "Like I Never Left," part one of which was premiered today.
We've already heard from the biggest rapper in the game (Drake), and one of the genre's most respected OGs (Nas), now it's time to hear from one of hip-hop's most promising young talents.
Sprite launched it's new documentary series with arguably the biggest man in rap right now, Drake, and it's following it up with a look at one of the genre's most influential figures. Nas will guest in the next doc, sharing knowledge of his long career.
Chris Krook at Legal Hustle Films dropped a trailer Friday morning of a documentary that follows Cormega in the making of Mega Philosophy, which dropped in July 2014. Mega Philosophy was entirely produced by Large Professor and featuring a 90s wet dr
Fresh off the release of his Major Without A Deal album, Troy Ave has been rolling out a new documentary this week showing the creative process behind making it. Having caught episode one on Wednesday, here goes episode two for your viewing pleasure.
Yesterday marked the official release date for Troy Ave's sophomore album, Major Without A Deal, and today, he's prepared to roll out an accompanying documentary.
Boosie Badazz is getting ready to drop his long-awaited comeback album Touchdown To Cause Hell later this month, but before he does so, he's made sure that his story is told to his new fans.
We got to see some footage from the time leading up to Boosie's incarceration in the first episode of Touchdown To Cause Hell, and the second installment delves even further into that story.
Boosie Badazz has had such a triumphant return following his release from jail, it's difficult to remember just how heartbreaking it was to see him go away at the height of his career.
With The Iron Way out now, and Stoicville: The Phoenix on its way, T-Pain's truly back at it. Today, he shares a documentary that was mostly made last year, while he was plotting his supposed "comeback" and touring Europe.
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 2015644 Views6 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"5,619 Views90 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments9,788 Views125 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?5,512 Views24 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,441 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,645 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title11,447 Views59 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,383 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,114 Views40 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,424 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201634,331 Views155 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,132 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,999 Views184 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,982 Views190 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video612 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,713 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video2,224 Views