Budweiser presents a short documentary on mega pop-star Rihanna, which shows a perspective from her fans and from Rih Rih herself.Are y'all feeling this one? Did y'all catch Rihanna's latest visual for Rihanna "Pour It Up (Behind The Scenes)" Video?
Here's the third part of Pusha T's "My Name Is My Name" documentary where he talks to Complex's Noah Callahan-Bever. In this episode they discuss the current status of hip-hop, authenticity in the rap game and more.Let us know what you think, folks.
As fans await Danny Brown's delayed album "OLD" we get a glimpse a Danny's life before he really started to get some shine, back in Detroit in 2009. The documentary shows Danny rocking his braids as he does a live show with the Gorilla Funk Mob.
Check out episode 1 documenting the rise of new RCA/Sony signee Lantana. Lantana, named after the street he grew up on in Cincinnati, is currently stirring up airwaves with his street anthem, “All Hustle, No Luck”. Peep the official music video here.
Ryan Leslie released his documentary for his website users first, before releasing it to the general public today. "BLACK MOZART" follows Ryan Leslie, Cardiak and more as they work on new music for Ryan's project of the same name.Can you dig it?
Eminem Speaks On Past Addiction To Painkillers & Near Fatal Overdose In "How To Make Money Selling Drugs" Jun 27, 2013 at 01:40pm
Eminem isn't the most media-friendly or public person, however, a lot of what he wouldn't share in an interview comes out through his lyrics.
Funk Volume release this trailer promoting their upcoming documentary, "Independent Living," which follows the travels of FV artists Hopsin, SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton and DJ Hoppa as they tour for two months across the country.How do y'all feel about
As reported by HipHopDX, it seems Cee Lo Green is getting his own TBS reality show called "The Cee Lo Life," which will document Goodie Mobb's reunion as they work on their new Age Against The Machine album.
BlowHipHop TV is releasing a documentary following Harlem native A$AP Rocky's fast rise to fame, giving you a look behind the scenes whether it be in the studio, on tour, fashion photo shoots and more.What do y'all think of this video?
A mini-doc from Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire, directed by Shane Annas. It was shot during this year's South By South West festival in Austin, Texas, and features live performances, cameos from Flatbush Zombies, interviews and more.
Ice-T To Premiere New Documentary "Iceberg Slim: Portrait Of A Pimp" At Montclair Film Festival May 3, 2013 at 03:18pm
After Ice-T's first documentary, "Something From Nothing: The Art Of Rap," was released last year, the rapper got right back at filming with another documentary which also deals with a urban subject matter: Iceberg Slim.
LL Cool J's took to the ring in his iconic "Mama Said Knock You Out" video, and now he'll be lending his lady-charming voice to the narration of one of the upcoming documentary on boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.
"Beyond The Trail" documents T.I.'s everyday life over the past few years from his personal videographer Brandon Robinson. Check out part 1 of the documentary above.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I.
NYC producer Blockhead and Ohio emcee Illogic explain the process behind the creation of their "Capture the Sun" LP, which dropped today. Hear their 'Neva Change' single in our song section.
HNHH Premieres N.O.R.E. now known as P.A.P.I.'s "Student of the Game" mini-documentary in collaboration with Hot 97, named after his upcoming album. The LP drops on April 16th.
A very short teaser clip from FOX for the upcoming "777" Tour documentary which will air on the channel on May 6th.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Rihanna's Rihanna "777 Tour Documentary" Video.
Tip's had this documentary under his belt since 2011, and it looks like we'll be seeing the full thing soon enough, as today he unveils a new trailer for it. "Beyond the Trail" was shot by Brandon "BI" Robinson. How do you feel about the production here?
It's hard to believe that last week marked the 18th anniversary of Eazy-E's untimely death.
There was much talk, both positive and negative (but mainly negative), after Rihanna's "777" tour, where she brought along select fans and journalists to travel seven different countries with her as she performed.Now fans will get a first-hand look at the cr
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail1,677 Views11 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album3,038 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"6,103 Views75 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie1,433 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"6,484 Views18 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set6,009 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean9,380 Views95 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,484 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram17,563 Views60 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,551 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,223 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter33,727 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album31,739 Views60 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"36,099 Views122 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,926 Views20 Comments