Lil B capped off the year by releasing his extremely ambitious, 101-track mixtape, 05 Fuck Em, and while we can be sure to receive plenty of new music from the Based God in 2014, we will also be treated to a documentary on the rapper.
Beyonce talks about finding beauty in imperfection in the latest episode of her "Sef-Titled" mini-documentary.Behold Beyonce "Self Titled" Documentary: Part 2 (Imperfection), a new offering from Beyonce, which was released on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013.
"A Genius Leaves The Hood" is an upcoming unauthorized documentary produced by Moguldom Films that focuses on the life and times of Jay Z as told by friends, journalists and industry insiders (Hov is notoriously inaccessible when it comes to the media).
Fans of ESPN's 30 For 30 documentaries will be in a frenzy over this new special which focuses on Michael Jordan, and the time he was retired from the NBA in 1994 to 1995, and became the focus of a game for intergalactic supremacy between the visiting Monstars
It looks like we'll be hearing new music from Nas in the near future, thanks in part to a dance documentary the rapper will be executive producing.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Black Moon’s classic album "Enta Da Stage", the NYC trio (Buckshot, DJ Evil Dee & 5FT) have released a short documentary exploring their beginnings.Check out Black Moon "The Beginnings" Documentary Video, the latest
Budweiser presents a short documentary on mega pop-star Rihanna, which shows a perspective from her fans and from Rih Rih herself.Are y'all feeling this one? Did y'all catch Rihanna's latest visual for Rihanna "Pour It Up (Behind The Scenes)" Video?
Here's the third part of Pusha T's "My Name Is My Name" documentary where he talks to Complex's Noah Callahan-Bever. In this episode they discuss the current status of hip-hop, authenticity in the rap game and more.Let us know what you think, folks.
As fans await Danny Brown's delayed album "OLD" we get a glimpse a Danny's life before he really started to get some shine, back in Detroit in 2009. The documentary shows Danny rocking his braids as he does a live show with the Gorilla Funk Mob.
Check out episode 1 documenting the rise of new RCA/Sony signee Lantana. Lantana, named after the street he grew up on in Cincinnati, is currently stirring up airwaves with his street anthem, “All Hustle, No Luck”. Peep the official music video here.
Ryan Leslie released his documentary for his website users first, before releasing it to the general public today. "BLACK MOZART" follows Ryan Leslie, Cardiak and more as they work on new music for Ryan's project of the same name.Can you dig it?
Eminem Speaks On Past Addiction To Painkillers & Near Fatal Overdose In "How To Make Money Selling Drugs" Jun 27, 2013 at 01:40pm
Eminem isn't the most media-friendly or public person, however, a lot of what he wouldn't share in an interview comes out through his lyrics.
Funk Volume release this trailer promoting their upcoming documentary, "Independent Living," which follows the travels of FV artists Hopsin, SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton and DJ Hoppa as they tour for two months across the country.How do y'all feel about
As reported by HipHopDX, it seems Cee Lo Green is getting his own TBS reality show called "The Cee Lo Life," which will document Goodie Mobb's reunion as they work on their new Age Against The Machine album.
BlowHipHop TV is releasing a documentary following Harlem native A$AP Rocky's fast rise to fame, giving you a look behind the scenes whether it be in the studio, on tour, fashion photo shoots and more.What do y'all think of this video?
A mini-doc from Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire, directed by Shane Annas. It was shot during this year's South By South West festival in Austin, Texas, and features live performances, cameos from Flatbush Zombies, interviews and more.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia2,257 Views34 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers7,375 Views50 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music7,039 Views22 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,094 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In33,706 Views143 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,228 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"22,060 Views102 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,257 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,077 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,761 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,488 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,857 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,553 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,071 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,048 Views6 Comments