Revolt TV aired a new documentary titled "Chasing A Dream: Bahamas" featuring MMG’s own Meek Mill. The mini-doc follows The Dreamchasers mogul as he visits the Bahamas and performs for a sold-out crowd with his MMG bawse Rick Ross.
The new documentary, "Time Is Illmatic", which focuses on the influence and making of Nas' seminal debut album, has been given an October theatrical release courtesy of Tribeca.
So far we've seen two episodes of Kid Ink's "My Own Lane" tour doc, and we've now been given the third installment in the series.We've already seen the west coast rapper play some sold out shows, and bring out rappers like YG along the way, and in the newest e
Last weekend, Diddy made some big noise at Coachella.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
The day finally arrived for Nas to premiere his "Time Is Illmatic" documentary film at the Tribeca Film Festival last night, just three days before the official 20-year anniversary of the album itself.
Travis Scott has been relatively quiet lately when it comes to the music, but don’t get it twisted, La Flame has been making his moves. A few months ago, Travis Scott visited Japan for the first time ever, and had the homie Uzi capture his adventures.
Nas has big plans for the 20th anniversary of his classic album Illmatic. In addition to issuing a re-release of the album as Illmatic XX with plenty of bonus cuts, he's completed a documentary which shows his creative process.
Las Vegas MC Euroz has shared the third part of his "From The Ground Up" series of mini-documentaries that follow his rise to the top. This edition's quite a bit longer than the three minute-long original, stretching to almost 15 minutes in length.
A while back, T.I. was supposed to release a documentary called "Beyond The Trail" but it never saw the light for some unfortunate reason. Today, the director, Brandon ‘BI’ Robinson, decided to liberate the full thing for our viewing pleasure.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
The latest episode of Noisey's on-going documentary on Chicago's drill scene/rap scene, "Chiraq" has arrived. In the last episode (episode 5) we met up with Vic Mensa and the SAVEMONEY crew as they attempted to get their friend Joey Purp out of jail.
Nas Documentary, "Time Is Illmatic" To Premiere At 2014 Tribeca Film Festival Feb 19, 2014 at 02:53pm
Nas' influential debut album, Illmatic, celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, and on top of a special reissue of the album, a documentary on the project will also see release.
Ice Cube definitely has some big things lined up for 2014. Apart from promoting his new comedy with Kevin Hart, "Ride Along," he's got a new album to work on and he's producing for the N.W.A film titled "Straight Outta Compton."
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"6,632 Views89 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?14,266 Views120 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,854 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,874 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,281 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,157 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist21,558 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,717 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,214 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,641 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,266 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,383 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,041 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,205 Views25 Comments