Jeezy promised to deliver a new piece of content every day of November until his album drops on the 13th, and so far he's kept up his end of the deal.
Yesterday (Oct. 31) marked the 15th anniversary of OutKast's Stankonia. Crazy right? MTV has just released a "Stankonia" documentary to the commemorate the occasion and explore the legacy of the groundbreaking album.
We won't get a new Jeezy single for this week's #SundaySermon; instead, Pastor Young has shared a short documentary to get fans pumped for his upcoming "Church in These Streets" tour and album.
The Game's long-awaited album, The Documentary 2, just dropped and before he goes on to release The Documentary 2.5 at the end of the week, he has decided to release an actual "documentary," giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at the recording
Chicago’s Vic Mensa recently linked up with Fader to shoot an upcoming documentary called “Down To Start A Riot.”
It's been a big year for the good homie Statik Selektah. He put out a rock solid cover-to-cover albums in Lucky 7 and he became a father (the "Harley's Blues" drum loop samples the actual heartbeat of his newborn daughter Harley).
When all three Migos were arrested at Georgia Southern University in April, on charges of guns and drugs, many pointed the finger at Noisey and their "Atlanta" documentary which starred the rappers.
Caitlyn Jenner is documenting her transition from Bruce Jenner in an upcoming TV series, "I Am Cait." The documentary series is set to air this coming Sunday, and will, unsurprisingly, feature the many Kardashian/Jenner siblings.
So far we've seen Drake, Nas, and Vince Staples profiled in Sprite's Obey Your Thirst" documentary series, covering a pretty wide range of rappers. The next subject is Isaiah Rashad, who like Vince, is a new and exciting voice in the game.
With his new album, Dirty Sprite 2, due out shortly, Future is picking up the promo. The Atlanta rapper is giving us a glimpse at who he is and his thought process with his documentary series "Like I Never Left," part one of which was premiered today.
For those of you late in the game, after premiering this past winter at Sundance, the documentary “Fresh Dressed” is now available to the public.
We've already heard from the biggest rapper in the game (Drake), and one of the genre's most respected OGs (Nas), now it's time to hear from one of hip-hop's most promising young talents.
Sprite launched it's new documentary series with arguably the biggest man in rap right now, Drake, and it's following it up with a look at one of the genre's most influential figures. Nas will guest in the next doc, sharing knowledge of his long career.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,224 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,958 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For631 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,149 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,515 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed190,081 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,338 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,111 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,552 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,086 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,005 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,877 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,598 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,669 Views27 Comments