When all three Migos were arrested at Georgia Southern University in April, on charges of guns and drugs, many pointed the finger at Noisey and their "Atlanta" documentary which starred the rappers.
Caitlyn Jenner is documenting her transition from Bruce Jenner in an upcoming TV series, "I Am Cait." The documentary series is set to air this coming Sunday, and will, unsurprisingly, feature the many Kardashian/Jenner siblings.
So far we've seen Drake, Nas, and Vince Staples profiled in Sprite's Obey Your Thirst" documentary series, covering a pretty wide range of rappers. The next subject is Isaiah Rashad, who like Vince, is a new and exciting voice in the game.
With his new album, Dirty Sprite 2, due out shortly, Future is picking up the promo. The Atlanta rapper is giving us a glimpse at who he is and his thought process with his documentary series "Like I Never Left," part one of which was premiered today.
For those of you late in the game, after premiering this past winter at Sundance, the documentary “Fresh Dressed” is now available to the public.
We've already heard from the biggest rapper in the game (Drake), and one of the genre's most respected OGs (Nas), now it's time to hear from one of hip-hop's most promising young talents.
Sprite launched it's new documentary series with arguably the biggest man in rap right now, Drake, and it's following it up with a look at one of the genre's most influential figures. Nas will guest in the next doc, sharing knowledge of his long career.
Chris Krook at Legal Hustle Films dropped a trailer Friday morning of a documentary that follows Cormega in the making of Mega Philosophy, which dropped in July 2014. Mega Philosophy was entirely produced by Large Professor and featuring a 90s wet dr
Fresh off the release of his Major Without A Deal album, Troy Ave has been rolling out a new documentary this week showing the creative process behind making it. Having caught episode one on Wednesday, here goes episode two for your viewing pleasure.
Yesterday marked the official release date for Troy Ave's sophomore album, Major Without A Deal, and today, he's prepared to roll out an accompanying documentary.
Time and time again, we've seen Tupac-focused films falter very soon out of the gate, so hopefully things are different this time around. Gobi Rahimi, who directed the "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted video, among others, is now trying to fund a film called "7D
Boosie Badazz is getting ready to drop his long-awaited comeback album Touchdown To Cause Hell later this month, but before he does so, he's made sure that his story is told to his new fans.
We got to see some footage from the time leading up to Boosie's incarceration in the first episode of Touchdown To Cause Hell, and the second installment delves even further into that story.
Boosie Badazz has had such a triumphant return following his release from jail, it's difficult to remember just how heartbreaking it was to see him go away at the height of his career.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow2,080 Views13 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid29,091 Views97 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"12,437 Views82 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them15,125 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 305,054 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week12,749 Views70 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,732 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,346 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,734 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates9,976 Views47 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,011 Views35 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs21,233 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever7,640 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,334 Views0 Comments