Listen to Bitch Nigga , the new track by DJ Woogie featuring Bishop Lamont which was dropped on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012. DJ Woogie's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bitch Nigga will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Give Do It (Prod. Beat Butcha) a spin - it's a new offering from DJ Woogie, featuring Mac Miller & Trae Tha Truth. It was dropped on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,186 Views13 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,453 Views45 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,070 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,344 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2312,603 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,100 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,057 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs120,132 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,494 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,594 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,060 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,562 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,502 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,599 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,315 Views1 Comment
You may also like...