Listen to Bitch Nigga , the new track by DJ Woogie featuring Bishop Lamont which was dropped on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012. DJ Woogie's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Bitch Nigga will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Give Do It (Prod. Beat Butcha) a spin - it's a new offering from DJ Woogie, featuring Mac Miller & Trae Tha Truth. It was dropped on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012.
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"44 Views1 Comment
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era1,080 Views11 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 1,516 Views18 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack3,772 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company2,636 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,853 Views12 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,514 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,641 Views19 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?19,401 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,974 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,083 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,871 Views164 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"82,423 Views345 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,295 Views12 Comments
You may also like...
- Leaf "Drama" Video585 Views