Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
TMZ is reporting that not only have Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon begun divorce proceedings, but they've been apart for several months already. Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50pm
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
Wiz Khalifa Says Marriage Was Over Before Amber Rose Walked In On Him With Another Woman Sep 28, 2014 at 07:44pm
The details of Wiz Khalifa's recent divorce from Amber Rose continue to trickle into the public eye. According to TMZ -- the king of intrusive details -- the Pittsburgh rapper was quoted saying, "I just didn't want to be married to her anymore."
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09am
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
According to a report by the NY Post, Jay Z and Beyonce are "trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing," with their joint tour being cited as a reason for papers not being finalized.
Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Robin Thicke encountered plenty of rumors this past year, in part due to the whole Miley Cyrus twerking debacle at the VMAs as well as a hyper-sexual music video for "Blurred Lines", which led many people to ask Thicke if his wifey, Paula Patton, was okay with
Big Boi's Wife Filing For A Divorce [Update: Big Boi Responds To Wife's Demands, Wants Joint Custody] Feb 20, 2014 at 04:16pm
It looks like Big Boi's marriage with Sherlita Patton isn't working out. The Outkast rapper's wife filed for a divorce, and she's asking for sole custody of their 12-year child.
Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Are Selling Their Mansion, Probably Getting Divorced Nov 8, 2013 at 11:34am
The Lamar Odom saga continues as reports are that he and Khloe Kardashian are selling their home. As has been reported in several articles, Lamar has been struggling with substance abuse, and this had driven him and Khloe apart.
Master P's marriage is following in the footsteps of Timbaland's, meaning, his wife is filing for a divorce. P's wife, Sonya Miller, filed the legal documents, which were, of course, obtained by TMZ.
With the year that he’s currently having, it’s hard to think that anything would not go in Timbaland’s favor.
More bad news coming out of the Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian camp. We reporter earlier today that Odom had pled not guilty to the DUI charge he picked up this past summer for reportedly being high on an illicit substance.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music2,384 Views13 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,941 Views43 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,775 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,528 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour13,499 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1584 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance34,175 Views120 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"26,935 Views251 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance28,777 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm31,263 Views206 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,458 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,248 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,069 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,131 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,457 Views95 Comments