Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
TMZ is reporting that not only have Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon begun divorce proceedings, but they've been apart for several months already. Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.
Tyga Reportedly Wants Primary Custody Of His Son With Blac Chyna [Update: Tyga Accuses TMZ Of Fabricating Story] Dec 22, 2014 at 02:50pm
The drama between Tyga and ex-boo Blac Chyna continues to unfold. After Blac Chyna tagged Drake in an Instagram selfie, T-Raww apparently hacked Blac Chyna's twitter and sent out some incriminating tweets about the former stripper.
Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
Wiz Khalifa Says Marriage Was Over Before Amber Rose Walked In On Him With Another Woman Sep 28, 2014 at 07:44pm
The details of Wiz Khalifa's recent divorce from Amber Rose continue to trickle into the public eye. According to TMZ -- the king of intrusive details -- the Pittsburgh rapper was quoted saying, "I just didn't want to be married to her anymore."
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09am
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
According to a report by the NY Post, Jay Z and Beyonce are "trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing," with their joint tour being cited as a reason for papers not being finalized.
Master P's Wife Claims P Abducted Their Children [Update: Master P & His Kids Respond] Apr 10, 2014 at 01:29pm
It's looking like Master P and his soon-to-be-ex-wife Sonya Miller will not be having a friendly divorce. We first reported the hip-hop couple were getting a divorce back in October and since that time, we've learned Mrs.
While there are those who would consider this a bit of a shock, others will see it as a long time coming.
Robin Thicke encountered plenty of rumors this past year, in part due to the whole Miley Cyrus twerking debacle at the VMAs as well as a hyper-sexual music video for "Blurred Lines", which led many people to ask Thicke if his wifey, Paula Patton, was okay with
Big Boi's Wife Filing For A Divorce [Update: Big Boi Responds To Wife's Demands, Wants Joint Custody] Feb 20, 2014 at 04:16pm
It looks like Big Boi's marriage with Sherlita Patton isn't working out. The Outkast rapper's wife filed for a divorce, and she's asking for sole custody of their 12-year child.
Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Are Selling Their Mansion, Probably Getting Divorced Nov 8, 2013 at 11:34am
The Lamar Odom saga continues as reports are that he and Khloe Kardashian are selling their home. As has been reported in several articles, Lamar has been struggling with substance abuse, and this had driven him and Khloe apart.
Master P's marriage is following in the footsteps of Timbaland's, meaning, his wife is filing for a divorce. P's wife, Sonya Miller, filed the legal documents, which were, of course, obtained by TMZ.
With the year that he’s currently having, it’s hard to think that anything would not go in Timbaland’s favor.
More bad news coming out of the Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian camp. We reporter earlier today that Odom had pled not guilty to the DUI charge he picked up this past summer for reportedly being high on an illicit substance.
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,647 Views30 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,548 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings14,532 Views64 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,759 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album5,774 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,584 Views16 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,101 Views2 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,272 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up18,021 Views81 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors10,337 Views33 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video8,887 Views27 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,200 Views18 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,793 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label22,397 Views77 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,448 Views47 Comments