10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous" Mar 28, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Big L is legendary for a few reasons. His punchlines, his freestyles, and his legendary album Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous are the basis to his influence.
As part of FUSE's Crate Diggers series, Evidence of Dilated Peoples discusses his record collection as well as his collaboration with Kanye West on "Last Call". What do y'all think of this video?
Check out It's Nuthin (Prod. By Small Professor), the latest track from Guilty Simpson, featuring AG (Of DITC) which dropped on Tuesday, September 10th, 2013. Guilty Simpson's movement grows stronger with each new release, and It's Nuthin (Prod.
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts2,134 Views12 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son3,976 Views12 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.6,392 Views23 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"18,964 Views94 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,070 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 726 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,776 Views24 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,769 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,002 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,462 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way17,892 Views82 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,484 Views51 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,994 Views20 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,683 Views95 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,536 Views33 Comments