Funkmaster Flex Goes On Rant Calling Jay Z's "Life + Times" Blog "Trash" [Update: Flex Instagrams Text From Jay] Jan 17, 2015 at 03:22pm
If you weren't aware how Funk Flex felt about Jay Z's website, well, you are about to be made acutely aware. The Hot 97 radio DJ went on a rant against Jay Z, more specifically, his "Life + Times" website, while doing his nightly thing on Hot 97 last night.
ASAP Rocky just released his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., earlier this week, and within the first few hours of it being available, people were already talking about a verse on a song called "Better Things," which targeted Rita Ora.
A$AP Rocky has spoken out about his Rita Ora lyrics on the track "Better Things," off his new album A.L.L.A., however we'd yet to hear from Rita herself on the diss, until today.
Yesterday we saw the responses from Lil Durk, and randomly enough, Compton Menace (who used to be friends with Game, or so we thought) following the release of Tyga and Game's joint diss record "ChiRaq To L.A.", which not only took aim at Chicago native Durk b
Travi$ Scott Dissed Trey Songz On Stage, And Fans Are Not Happy About It [Update: Travi$ Says There's "No Beef"] Mar 21, 2015 at 01:31pm
Young Thug's recent on-stage comments were misinterpreted as a diss toward his Rich Gang collaborator, Rich Homie Quan, but his tour mate's remarks about Trey Songz leave little to the imagination.
For better or for worse, the Meek Mill and Cassidy beef rages on. Meek released a track targeting Cass earlier in the week, and Cassidy naturally fired back within 24 hours.
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
Of the many things that old heads will insist "were better back in the day," diss tracks are among the few that most younger rap fans can also agree upon. Even if you didn't live through them, the 2Pac / Biggie, Eazy-E / Dr.
Earlier this year, YG stirred up some beef on his Hot 97 freestyle, lobbing subtle disses at fellow Golden State residents Tyga and Problem. Now, Problem has spoken on the diss in a new interview, and he doesn't seem that bothered by it.
Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds May 25, 2015 at 01:12pm
As many people noticed, Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend line-up and appearances contained a surprising lack of Houston-bred artists.
Is there a beef bubbling between Game and his former crew G-Unit? In recent interviews with the rapper we've seen him give props to 50 for getting the Unit back together, but during a live show in L.A. he had something else to say about the crew.
Troy Ave has been the topic of hot conversation on social media these past couple weeks thanks in part to his extremely low record sales and attitude towards it all.
The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
It's a combination of rap fans' thirst for beef and media's thirst for clicks that often turns ordinary statements into "shade". In the case of J. Cole's "Fire Squad", the speculation around a line made the rounds before many even heard the song themselves.
The Game and Young Thug's beef was rekindled recently when Thug felt slighted by some subliminal jabs made by The Game and Charlamagne Tha God during a Breakfast Club interview.
Despite the absence of a strong single, ASAP Rocky's sophomore album is a massive success. Greeted with mostly positive reviews, initial reactions generally praised the psychedelic production from Dangermouse, and the introduction of potential star, Joe Fox.
J. Cole recently delivered a compilation mixtape with his Dreamville crew, Revenge Of The Dreamers. The tape contained a track called "Blowin Smoke," and if you've heard it, you may recall he mentions the New Boyz.
It's been well over a decade since Eminem reveled in the center of seemingly every fiery controversy in popular culture. Never before had an artist dragged so many bystanders into his path of destruction.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,232 Views38 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,678 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,283 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,346 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,313 Views82 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,033 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,271 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,150 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"26,977 Views151 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,479 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,929 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,102 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,372 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,025 Views179 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,229 Views