On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
Childish Gambino seemed relieved to beat the heat when Complex caught up with him for an interview during the South By Southwest festivities.
Tennis Player Nick Kyrgios Blames Slow Start On Drake's Music, Drake Responds Jul 15, 2014 at 10:09am
Although it's not too often you'll diss Drake and hear a reply from him, Drizzy decided that Wimbeldon tennis player Nick Kyrgios' slight shot at his music warranted a response.
50 Cent hasn't been pleased with FOX's new hit show, Empire, since it's trailer debuted.
T.I. Says It's "All Love" Between G Count Of L.E.P. Bogus Boys & Game Following Diss Record May 14, 2014 at 05:33pm
Following the Lil Durk and Tyga beef, plenty of Chicago natives chose sides, and often it was Durk's side they were choosing. One such rapper was G Count of the group L.E.P. Bogus Boys.
During Kanye's rant tour from a couple weeks ago, one of his many targets was Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z 's recent smash "Suit & Tie". "I got love for Hov but I ain't fuckin' with that 'Suit & Tie,'" were the words of West, and up until JT's latest hostin
Gucci Mane comes at Jeezy's neck in his latest visual for his diss record, "Truth." The track will find new life on the forthcoming Trap God mixtape from Gucci, dropping 10/17. What do you think of the diss? Strong or weak? Let us know.
When it rains it pours, as Lamar Odom’s miserable week gets even slightly more worse after Eminem disses him, and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, on his latest single. Dropping his first vintage Slim Shady single [we’re not counting “Survival] off his upcom
Over the course of their joint "Rodeo" tour, Travi$ Scott and Young Thug have attracted attention for a variety of perceived disses of other artists. Scott's gone at J.
The beef between Game and 40 Glocc (AKA Yon Ju) goes on. The last update we got was from Game on his and Tyga's "Chi-Raq" remix, and now 40 Glocc has fired back with 'Disrespectful," possibly the harshest diss track we've heard so far in this beef.
Video footage has finally surfaced of the shots that K. Dot took at Meek Mill while performing live in New York last night. Watch the clip above. "I have no time for irrelevant niggas [or] new niggas.
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
Master P dropped off a new mixtape recently, Al Capone, and featured on it was his single "Brick To A Million." The single raised a few eyebrows, as many took it as a Lil Wayne and Kanye West diss. Master P kicks off the song with "New niggas wearin’ dress
Give Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) a listen - it's a new offering from Treach. It was dropped on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. Treach's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) will most definitely help the cause.
MC Ren Announces Reunion With Ice Cube, Lashes Out At "Bullshit" Modern Rappers May 30, 2014 at 03:14pm
Along with fellow NWA members Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, DJ Yella, Arabian Prince and Ice Cube, MC Ren set the world on fire in 1988 with the classic album Straight Outta Compton.
It's been quite a while since T-Pain graced the Top 40 charts that used to seem like his second home, but the "Rappa-Ternt-Sanga" still thinks he's one of the most original artists the game has ever seen.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
Inexplicably, Vampire Life head honcho and Dipset rapper Jim Jones has called out Dame Dash on Instagram and Twitter today.
Machine Gun Kelly has no qualms with speaking his mind, and his latest target was The Fader magazine, whom he's recently had some beef with because they refused to feature him in their magazine.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,208 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment22,981 Views77 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,796 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,843 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,734 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,116 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,716 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,977 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,350 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up48,710 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,023 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,202 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,373 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers638 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,566 Views42 Comments