Troy Ave has been the topic of hot conversation on social media these past couple weeks thanks in part to his extremely low record sales and attitude towards it all.
ASAP Rocky just released his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., earlier this week, and within the first few hours of it being available, people were already talking about a verse on a song called "Better Things," which targeted Rita Ora.
Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds May 25, 2015 at 01:12pm
As many people noticed, Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend line-up and appearances contained a surprising lack of Houston-bred artists.
For someone who doesn’t make music, Amber Rose sure knows how to stay relevant in the hip-hop industry. Making an appearance at L.A.’s Supper Club recently, Amber had some very choice words about her former boyfriend, Kanye West.
Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
On Friday, Young Thug pursued a policy of de-escalation after a Lil Wayne threw shade his way. "[Wayne] is my idol. I wouldn't ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing," he said on Instagram.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Travi$ Scott Dissed Trey Songz On Stage, And Fans Are Not Happy About It [Update: Travi$ Says There's "No Beef"] Mar 21, 2015 at 01:31pm
Young Thug's recent on-stage comments were misinterpreted as a diss toward his Rich Gang collaborator, Rich Homie Quan, but his tour mate's remarks about Trey Songz leave little to the imagination.
Did Young Thug Diss Rich Homie Quan On Stage? [Update: Young Thug Denies Any Beef] Mar 12, 2015 at 02:17am
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan have made some beautiful music together, so we were a bit disappointed to hear that Rich Homie Quan was planning to work on solo material rather than further pursuing the Rich Gang project.
50 Cent hasn't been pleased with FOX's new hit show, Empire, since it's trailer debuted.
Jas Prince has been credited for discovering Drake (or at least, he'll happily take the credit), and then connecting Drake with Cortez Bryant and Lil Wayne-- which obviously led to Drizzy joining the YMCMB roster, and going on to have an extremely successful c
Shots Fired: All The Disses Aimed At Birdman & Cash Money On Lil Wayne's "Sorry 4 The Wait 2" Jan 26, 2015 at 11:23am
It's almost been a week since Weezy dropped Sorry 4 The Wait 2, shaking up the internets and having stans everywhere claiming Tunechi's back (Tunechi claimed it too).
Funkmaster Flex Goes On Rant Calling Jay Z's "Life + Times" Blog "Trash" [Update: Flex Instagrams Text From Jay] Jan 17, 2015 at 03:22pm
If you weren't aware how Funk Flex felt about Jay Z's website, well, you are about to be made acutely aware. The Hot 97 radio DJ went on a rant against Jay Z, more specifically, his "Life + Times" website, while doing his nightly thing on Hot 97 last night.
It's a combination of rap fans' thirst for beef and media's thirst for clicks that often turns ordinary statements into "shade". In the case of J. Cole's "Fire Squad", the speculation around a line made the rounds before many even heard the song themselves.
As a man who's been known to rock plenty of pink furs, you'd think Cam'ron would be pretty open to adventurous fashion choices. However, on a new track from his 1st Of The Month Vol.
Is there a beef bubbling between Game and his former crew G-Unit? In recent interviews with the rapper we've seen him give props to 50 for getting the Unit back together, but during a live show in L.A. he had something else to say about the crew.
Inexplicably, Vampire Life head honcho and Dipset rapper Jim Jones has called out Dame Dash on Instagram and Twitter today.
It's been well over a decade since Eminem reveled in the center of seemingly every fiery controversy in popular culture. Never before had an artist dragged so many bystanders into his path of destruction.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC13,496 Views31 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,673 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,848 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,324 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,180 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,568 Views101 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,216 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,517 Views41 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,049 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,285 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,457 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,058 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,787 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,908 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,875 Views44 Comments