Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
J. Cole recently delivered a compilation mixtape with his Dreamville crew, Revenge Of The Dreamers. The tape contained a track called "Blowin Smoke," and if you've heard it, you may recall he mentions the New Boyz.
You may remember Asher Roth's track from Asleep In The Bread Aisle where he addressed Eminem comparisons, and if you don't-- Eminem sure does. On a track from his recently released MMLPII Em goes at Asher for what he claims to be a backhanded compliment.
While talking to Peter Rosenberg on Hot 97, Asher Roth speaks on the shots Eminem through his way on his track "Asshole." He says he wasn't offended, and he thought it was cool.Peep Asher Roth Responds To Eminem's Jabs In "Asshole", the latest visual from Ashe
Check out Lames In The Game (Trinidad James Diss), the latest from Hell Rell which features a guest appearance from Kat Williams on the assist. The track was released on Monday, November 18th, 2013.
Yesterday Childish Gambino was a guest on The Breakfast Club, where he talked about his upcoming album, Because The Internet, among other things, one of which was the time Lupe Fiasco allegedly sneak dissed Childish.
Bump Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) , the latest cut from Waka Flocka. It was released on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013. Things are improving for Waka Flocka with each new offering, and Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) is certainly no exception.
Video footage has finally surfaced of the shots that K. Dot took at Meek Mill while performing live in New York last night. Watch the clip above. "I have no time for irrelevant niggas [or] new niggas.
Kendrick Lamar Disses Meek Mill Onstage In NYC Tonight [Update: Meek Mill Responds] Sep 10, 2013 at 10:37pm
Well it looks like the competition is getting serious. Kendrick Lamar was out in New York City tonight putting on a live show in Brooklyn when he decided to have a few choice words for Meek Mill. In case you're unaware, Meek recently took some shots at K.
For better or for worse, the Meek Mill and Cassidy beef rages on. Meek released a track targeting Cass earlier in the week, and Cassidy naturally fired back within 24 hours.
Kanye West appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, where he performed his single "Bound 2" off Yeezus. 'Ye slipped in a diss towards Ray J during his performance, lest we forget Ray J's "Hit It First" single.
When it rains it pours, as Lamar Odom’s miserable week gets even slightly more worse after Eminem disses him, and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, on his latest single. Dropping his first vintage Slim Shady single [we’re not counting “Survival] off his upcom
The last time Papoose was in the headlines was when he seemingly rushed the stage at Summer Jam. It was later revealed that Kendrick played a role in bringing him out, something he did out of respect for Pap's support early on in his career.
Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I. [Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka] Aug 13, 2013 at 02:31pm
Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.
Last year, Drake and Common had a highly publicized beef on record. Starting with Common's "Sweet," garnering a response from Drizzy on "Stay Schemin'," and ending with Common addressing Drake by name on his own remix of the track.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
Give Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) a listen - it's a new offering from Treach. It was dropped on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. Treach's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) will most definitely help the cause.
Drake is out in NYC to perform at the Jordan Brand Classic this Saturday at the Barclays Center.
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"10,479 Views52 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney11,188 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,508 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,471 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings30,529 Views84 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,544 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,900 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,684 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,440 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,957 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up28,055 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors15,384 Views41 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,649 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun3,064 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend9,158 Views0 Comments