Last year, Drake and Common had a highly publicized beef on record. Starting with Common's "Sweet," garnering a response from Drizzy on "Stay Schemin'," and ending with Common addressing Drake by name on his own remix of the track.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
Give Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) a listen - it's a new offering from Treach. It was dropped on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. Treach's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) will most definitely help the cause.
Drake is out in NYC to perform at the Jordan Brand Classic this Saturday at the Barclays Center.
Chris Brown Takes Shots At Drake On Young Jeezy's "RIP (Remix)" [Update: Chris Brown Talks About Diss] Apr 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
It was just yesterday morning that we reported on Chris Brown saying he wasn't going after Drake, and how he thought the two could co-exist, but as yesterday night rolled around Young Jeezy's remix to "RIP" dropped, featuring Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar a
Recently it seemed like Gucci Mane and his Bricksquad artist Waka Flocka would be no more. Ten days ago, the former rapper tweeted that he had dropped the latter from his label, and Waka also sent out some diss tweets towards Gucci.
Here's some footage of Waka Flocka's performance at the Dipet 10th anniversary concert in New York last night, where he disses Gucci Mane in his song "848" by changing lyrics from "free my nigga Gucci" to "fuck that nigga Gucci."Thoughts?
Machine Gun Kelly has no qualms with speaking his mind, and his latest target was The Fader magazine, whom he's recently had some beef with because they refused to feature him in their magazine.
During Kanye's rant tour from a couple weeks ago, one of his many targets was Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z 's recent smash "Suit & Tie". "I got love for Hov but I ain't fuckin' with that 'Suit & Tie,'" were the words of West, and up until JT's latest hostin
Master P dropped off a new mixtape recently, Al Capone, and featured on it was his single "Brick To A Million." The single raised a few eyebrows, as many took it as a Lil Wayne and Kanye West diss. Master P kicks off the song with "New niggas wearin’ dress
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
Gucci Mane comes at Jeezy's neck in his latest visual for his diss record, "Truth." The track will find new life on the forthcoming Trap God mixtape from Gucci, dropping 10/17. What do you think of the diss? Strong or weak? Let us know.
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"700 Views5 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM881,706 Views11 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members2,120 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"2,176 Views20 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,019 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,844 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"6,898 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 52,697 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement19,864 Views45 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years33,289 Views259 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,491 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"53,162 Views161 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,949 Views31 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album10,176 Views29 Comments
You may also like...