Chris Brown Takes Shots At Drake On Young Jeezy's "RIP (Remix)" [Update: Chris Brown Talks About Diss] Apr 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
It was just yesterday morning that we reported on Chris Brown saying he wasn't going after Drake, and how he thought the two could co-exist, but as yesterday night rolled around Young Jeezy's remix to "RIP" dropped, featuring Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar a
Recently it seemed like Gucci Mane and his Bricksquad artist Waka Flocka would be no more. Ten days ago, the former rapper tweeted that he had dropped the latter from his label, and Waka also sent out some diss tweets towards Gucci.
Here's some footage of Waka Flocka's performance at the Dipet 10th anniversary concert in New York last night, where he disses Gucci Mane in his song "848" by changing lyrics from "free my nigga Gucci" to "fuck that nigga Gucci."Thoughts?
Machine Gun Kelly has no qualms with speaking his mind, and his latest target was The Fader magazine, whom he's recently had some beef with because they refused to feature him in their magazine.
During Kanye's rant tour from a couple weeks ago, one of his many targets was Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z 's recent smash "Suit & Tie". "I got love for Hov but I ain't fuckin' with that 'Suit & Tie,'" were the words of West, and up until JT's latest hostin
Master P dropped off a new mixtape recently, Al Capone, and featured on it was his single "Brick To A Million." The single raised a few eyebrows, as many took it as a Lil Wayne and Kanye West diss. Master P kicks off the song with "New niggas wearin’ dress
This beef escalated quickly. Recently Joey Bada$$ tweeted a line from his song "Survival Tactics" which just happened to be about Lil B.
Gucci Mane comes at Jeezy's neck in his latest visual for his diss record, "Truth." The track will find new life on the forthcoming Trap God mixtape from Gucci, dropping 10/17. What do you think of the diss? Strong or weak? Let us know.
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp273 Views0 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace996 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL2,184 Views20 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged5,798 Views39 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer2,624 Views35 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,275 Views7 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour735 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?20,876 Views103 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,362 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,364 Views9 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account23,405 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,822 Views43 Comments