Rich Homie Quan had a low-key beef with Future, although he denied ever dissing his fellow ATLien who also favors auto-tune, it did appear that way on "A Nigga." Interestingly enough, this previously unreleased diss record towards Johnny Cinco has a similar ti
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
J. Cole recently delivered a compilation mixtape with his Dreamville crew, Revenge Of The Dreamers. The tape contained a track called "Blowin Smoke," and if you've heard it, you may recall he mentions the New Boyz.
You may remember Asher Roth's track from Asleep In The Bread Aisle where he addressed Eminem comparisons, and if you don't-- Eminem sure does. On a track from his recently released MMLPII Em goes at Asher for what he claims to be a backhanded compliment.
While talking to Peter Rosenberg on Hot 97, Asher Roth speaks on the shots Eminem through his way on his track "Asshole." He says he wasn't offended, and he thought it was cool.Peep Asher Roth Responds To Eminem's Jabs In "Asshole", the latest visual from Ashe
Check out Lames In The Game (Trinidad James Diss), the latest from Hell Rell which features a guest appearance from Kat Williams on the assist. The track was released on Monday, November 18th, 2013.
Yesterday Childish Gambino was a guest on The Breakfast Club, where he talked about his upcoming album, Because The Internet, among other things, one of which was the time Lupe Fiasco allegedly sneak dissed Childish.
Bump Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) , the latest cut from Waka Flocka. It was released on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013. Things are improving for Waka Flocka with each new offering, and Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) is certainly no exception.
Video footage has finally surfaced of the shots that K. Dot took at Meek Mill while performing live in New York last night. Watch the clip above. "I have no time for irrelevant niggas [or] new niggas.
Kendrick Lamar Disses Meek Mill Onstage In NYC Tonight [Update: Meek Mill Responds] Sep 10, 2013 at 10:37pm
Well it looks like the competition is getting serious. Kendrick Lamar was out in New York City tonight putting on a live show in Brooklyn when he decided to have a few choice words for Meek Mill. In case you're unaware, Meek recently took some shots at K.
For better or for worse, the Meek Mill and Cassidy beef rages on. Meek released a track targeting Cass earlier in the week, and Cassidy naturally fired back within 24 hours.
Kanye West appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, where he performed his single "Bound 2" off Yeezus. 'Ye slipped in a diss towards Ray J during his performance, lest we forget Ray J's "Hit It First" single.
When it rains it pours, as Lamar Odom’s miserable week gets even slightly more worse after Eminem disses him, and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, on his latest single. Dropping his first vintage Slim Shady single [we’re not counting “Survival] off his upcom
The last time Papoose was in the headlines was when he seemingly rushed the stage at Summer Jam. It was later revealed that Kendrick played a role in bringing him out, something he did out of respect for Pap's support early on in his career.
Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I. [Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka] Aug 13, 2013 at 02:31pm
Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.
Last year, Drake and Common had a highly publicized beef on record. Starting with Common's "Sweet," garnering a response from Drizzy on "Stay Schemin'," and ending with Common addressing Drake by name on his own remix of the track.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
Give Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) a listen - it's a new offering from Treach. It was dropped on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. Treach's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) will most definitely help the cause.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine1,385 Views21 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,144 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL7,413 Views44 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape18,361 Views48 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,613 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,920 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,439 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,753 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death22,860 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,252 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,850 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,088 Views155 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,036 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,339 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,401 Views17 Comments