Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
J. Cole recently delivered a compilation mixtape with his Dreamville crew, Revenge Of The Dreamers. The tape contained a track called "Blowin Smoke," and if you've heard it, you may recall he mentions the New Boyz.
You may remember Asher Roth's track from Asleep In The Bread Aisle where he addressed Eminem comparisons, and if you don't-- Eminem sure does. On a track from his recently released MMLPII Em goes at Asher for what he claims to be a backhanded compliment.
While talking to Peter Rosenberg on Hot 97, Asher Roth speaks on the shots Eminem through his way on his track "Asshole." He says he wasn't offended, and he thought it was cool.Peep Asher Roth Responds To Eminem's Jabs In "Asshole", the latest visual from Ashe
Check out Lames In The Game (Trinidad James Diss), the latest from Hell Rell which features a guest appearance from Kat Williams on the assist. The track was released on Monday, November 18th, 2013.
Yesterday Childish Gambino was a guest on The Breakfast Club, where he talked about his upcoming album, Because The Internet, among other things, one of which was the time Lupe Fiasco allegedly sneak dissed Childish.
Bump Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) , the latest cut from Waka Flocka. It was released on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013. Things are improving for Waka Flocka with each new offering, and Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) is certainly no exception.
Video footage has finally surfaced of the shots that K. Dot took at Meek Mill while performing live in New York last night. Watch the clip above. "I have no time for irrelevant niggas [or] new niggas.
Kendrick Lamar Disses Meek Mill Onstage In NYC Tonight [Update: Meek Mill Responds] Sep 10, 2013 at 10:37pm
Well it looks like the competition is getting serious. Kendrick Lamar was out in New York City tonight putting on a live show in Brooklyn when he decided to have a few choice words for Meek Mill. In case you're unaware, Meek recently took some shots at K.
For better or for worse, the Meek Mill and Cassidy beef rages on. Meek released a track targeting Cass earlier in the week, and Cassidy naturally fired back within 24 hours.
Kanye West appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, where he performed his single "Bound 2" off Yeezus. 'Ye slipped in a diss towards Ray J during his performance, lest we forget Ray J's "Hit It First" single.
When it rains it pours, as Lamar Odom’s miserable week gets even slightly more worse after Eminem disses him, and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, on his latest single. Dropping his first vintage Slim Shady single [we’re not counting “Survival] off his upcom
The last time Papoose was in the headlines was when he seemingly rushed the stage at Summer Jam. It was later revealed that Kendrick played a role in bringing him out, something he did out of respect for Pap's support early on in his career.
Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I. [Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka] Aug 13, 2013 at 02:31pm
Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.
Last year, Drake and Common had a highly publicized beef on record. Starting with Common's "Sweet," garnering a response from Drizzy on "Stay Schemin'," and ending with Common addressing Drake by name on his own remix of the track.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
Give Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) a listen - it's a new offering from Treach. It was dropped on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. Treach's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Tall Midget (Vin Rock Diss) will most definitely help the cause.
Drake is out in NYC to perform at the Jordan Brand Classic this Saturday at the Barclays Center.
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana1,813 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"1,445 Views7 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo14,258 Views42 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta13,516 Views46 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth8,481 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 257,488 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault10,188 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 8,302 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,667 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,220 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,999 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,753 Views79 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather34,501 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date61,400 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video205 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)634 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,752 Views