On "Talkin' 2 Myself" from Recovery, Eminem spoke of a time when he almost took aim at Lil Wayne and Kanye West on record. Speaking to Big Boy in an interview with Power 106, Em went into more detail about those feelings at the time.
DJ Mustard's sound is more present than ever these days. While we're now hearing various types of artists take on the signature west coast snap the DJ is known for, YG is definitely one of the first to take on the style.
Childish Gambino seemed relieved to beat the heat when Complex caught up with him for an interview during the South By Southwest festivities.
Rich Homie Quan had a low-key beef with Future, although he denied ever dissing his fellow ATLien who also favors auto-tune, it did appear that way on "A Nigga." Interestingly enough, this previously unreleased diss record towards Johnny Cinco has a similar ti
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
J. Cole recently delivered a compilation mixtape with his Dreamville crew, Revenge Of The Dreamers. The tape contained a track called "Blowin Smoke," and if you've heard it, you may recall he mentions the New Boyz.
You may remember Asher Roth's track from Asleep In The Bread Aisle where he addressed Eminem comparisons, and if you don't-- Eminem sure does. On a track from his recently released MMLPII Em goes at Asher for what he claims to be a backhanded compliment.
While talking to Peter Rosenberg on Hot 97, Asher Roth speaks on the shots Eminem through his way on his track "Asshole." He says he wasn't offended, and he thought it was cool.Peep Asher Roth Responds To Eminem's Jabs In "Asshole", the latest visual from Ashe
Check out Lames In The Game (Trinidad James Diss), the latest from Hell Rell which features a guest appearance from Kat Williams on the assist. The track was released on Monday, November 18th, 2013.
Yesterday Childish Gambino was a guest on The Breakfast Club, where he talked about his upcoming album, Because The Internet, among other things, one of which was the time Lupe Fiasco allegedly sneak dissed Childish.
Bump Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) , the latest cut from Waka Flocka. It was released on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013. Things are improving for Waka Flocka with each new offering, and Ice Cream (Gucci Mane Diss) is certainly no exception.
Video footage has finally surfaced of the shots that K. Dot took at Meek Mill while performing live in New York last night. Watch the clip above. "I have no time for irrelevant niggas [or] new niggas.
Kendrick Lamar Disses Meek Mill Onstage In NYC Tonight [Update: Meek Mill Responds] Sep 10, 2013 at 10:37pm
Well it looks like the competition is getting serious. Kendrick Lamar was out in New York City tonight putting on a live show in Brooklyn when he decided to have a few choice words for Meek Mill. In case you're unaware, Meek recently took some shots at K.
For better or for worse, the Meek Mill and Cassidy beef rages on. Meek released a track targeting Cass earlier in the week, and Cassidy naturally fired back within 24 hours.
Kanye West appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, where he performed his single "Bound 2" off Yeezus. 'Ye slipped in a diss towards Ray J during his performance, lest we forget Ray J's "Hit It First" single.
When it rains it pours, as Lamar Odom’s miserable week gets even slightly more worse after Eminem disses him, and his wife, Khloe Kardashian, on his latest single. Dropping his first vintage Slim Shady single [we’re not counting “Survival] off his upcom
The last time Papoose was in the headlines was when he seemingly rushed the stage at Summer Jam. It was later revealed that Kendrick played a role in bringing him out, something he did out of respect for Pap's support early on in his career.
Gucci Mane Disses Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & T.I. [Update: Threatens To Sell Rights To Waka Flocka] Aug 13, 2013 at 02:31pm
Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy's beef has been quite for a minute, but could Gucci be looking to re-ignite it? This morning the rapper was venting on Twitter about "pussy ass rappers" and had no qualms calling Jeezy, Yo Gotti and T.I. among them.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement5,697 Views21 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years17,620 Views214 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop3,313 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"27,239 Views126 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,194 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,586 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"14,913 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,420 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,477 Views26 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,336 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,816 Views110 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,131 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,199 Views73 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,449 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,176 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music410 Views