Following Meek Mill's now infamous Twitter attack on Drake, Funkmaster Flex was one of the few who rushed to the rapper's side, playing a number of Quentin Miller reference tracks on his radio show, and taking shots at Drizzy all the while.
Pusha T was just announced as the new President of GOOD Music, so he's very much feeling himself at this moment.
Few could have predicted that Atlanta rapper would ever make a diss track about Snoop Dogg, but here we are. Here's the (alleged) story...
The BasedGod curse is a powerful thing. Just ask James Harden, whose poor performance tonight helped contribute to Houston's third consecutive loss of over 20 points.
Whether he's shaming Mac Miller for drug use, trying to convince Post Malone's girlfriend that she'll eventually be cheated on, or doing everything in his power to upend Young Thug's career, Charlamagne Tha God knows how to get under r
Power 105.1's morning show, The Breakfast Club, often stir up controversies because they aren't shy in digging for gossip or speaking their mind, whether that's with and without guests.
Just how great of a diss track was Drake's "Back to Back"? Well, it's just been remixed by President Obama to diss the GOP's top clown, Donald Trump.
The Game and Young Thug's beef was rekindled recently when Thug felt slighted by some subliminal jabs made by The Game and Charlamagne Tha God during a Breakfast Club interview.
Earlier tonight, we reported that Meek Mill has been in the studio with the Sauce Twinz. As both Meek and Sauce Walka, one half of the Twinz, are beefing with Drake, we had to wonder if, during their session, they recorded a Drake diss track.
In 2015, what is beef anyways? Usually, it's a series of tweets or Instagram posts where artist A is talking smack to artist B.
It seems that fans chanting "Fuck Meek Mill" is fairly commonplace at Drake shows these days, enough that the OVO rapper decided to address some fans dissing his rival."Don't worry, he's dead already," Drizzy joked at his Landmark Festival performance in DC ea
Though the beef between Drake and Meek Mill barely lasted a couple of weeks, it was by far the most sensational event to happen in hip-hop all year. It's now two months after Meek Mill's Twitter fingers ran wild, and we thought the beef was long over with.
Sauca Walka is coming at Drake's neck, over Drake's own beat. The Houston rapper, of "2 Legited 2 Quited" fame, previously came at Drake during Houston Appreciation Weekend, when several H-Town locals were a disappointed by the lack of Houston natives rep
No one is safe from the twitter daggers of Azealia Banks. The Harlem rapper is back to her old tricks, taking to twitter to throw jabs at both Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus today. Even Taylor Swift got some.
In hip hop, one of the most important factors in determining an artist's legacy and greatness is still the album.
A$AP Rocky has spoken out about his Rita Ora lyrics on the track "Better Things," off his new album A.L.L.A., however we'd yet to hear from Rita herself on the diss, until today.
The Meek Mill/Drake beef had the internet on fire for a minute, but it's mostly died down now, apart from a few subliminals (from either side) here and there. Nonetheless, it was exciting while it was lasted.
The Saga continues. While in New Jersey Thursday night for the latest stop “in his girl’s tour,” Meek decided to take time out his set to direct another set of freestyle disses aimed at Drake.
So this afternoon, we were not only surprised by the Chance The Rapper x Lil B mixtape dropping, but by CyHi The Prynce's apparent diss track, aimed at none other than Kanye West. CyHi has been signed to G.O.O.D.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,779 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,566 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,574 Views32 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,345 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,738 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,750 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,857 Views77 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,721 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,116 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,890 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,539 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,411 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,220 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,128 Views79 Comments