Before Kendrick Lamar raised the bar with good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kanye West walked with Jesus, and the deadly East-West Coast rivalry, there was a young kid observing life and crime through his project window.
That's right, folks - pioneering hip-hop trio De La Soul are offering the dopest Valentine's Day gift any true hip-hop head could ask for.
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date1 View0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 20153,263 Views21 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail2,915 Views9 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet1,240 Views8 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties4,481 Views10 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's2,770 Views14 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 2,429 Views7 Comments
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids39,614 Views63 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"48,435 Views114 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,508 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"10,457 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 35,440 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account12,646 Views28 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court6,874 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Reese "Yesterday" Video835 Views