Before Kendrick Lamar raised the bar with good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kanye West walked with Jesus, and the deadly East-West Coast rivalry, there was a young kid observing life and crime through his project window.
That's right, folks - pioneering hip-hop trio De La Soul are offering the dopest Valentine's Day gift any true hip-hop head could ask for.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,856 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO22,337 Views62 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,422 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,307 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,011 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,631 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,328 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,566 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,658 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,135 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,365 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,384 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,398 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,705 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,650 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all140 Views