DeJ Loaf got quite the look when Eminem called upon the recent star to handle the hook on his Detroit anthem "Detroit Vs. Everybody," which took its name from the clothing line founded by Detroit native Tommy Walker.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
Trick-Trick is credited with making his hometown of Detroit a "No Fly Zone". This means that rappers who do not collaborate with Detroit artists, or contribute to the scene are not welcome to perform within its borders.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
A few weeks back, Detroit's Dusty McFly returned from a long hiatus with a video for a new song called "Come Up," and today, we get another drop. This one's a remix of Keyshia Cole's "Hey Sexy" that features some additional production from Icepic.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Nashville and Detroit are arguably the world capitals of country music and rhythm & blues, respectively, and today they connect via Dee Goodz and Earlly Mac. It's our pleasure to premiere a new remix of Goodz's "Too Much" that features Mac.
DOPEHEAD's future brightens with every new release, and Devil's Heaven certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that DOPEHEAD has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"3,324 Views35 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,029 Views13 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,692 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See10,700 Views98 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,494 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum14,293 Views109 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?8,698 Views83 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby17,004 Views60 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus15,062 Views79 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,206 Views33 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works427 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds9,334 Views37 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,251 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,514 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,836 Views0 Comments