Nashville and Detroit are arguably the world capitals of country music and rhythm & blues, respectively, and today they connect via Dee Goodz and Earlly Mac. It's our pleasure to premiere a new remix of Goodz's "Too Much" that features Mac.
A few weeks back, Detroit's Dusty McFly returned from a long hiatus with a video for a new song called "Come Up," and today, we get another drop. This one's a remix of Keyshia Cole's "Hey Sexy" that features some additional production from Icepic.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
DeJ Loaf got quite the look when Eminem called upon the recent star to handle the hook on his Detroit anthem "Detroit Vs. Everybody," which took its name from the clothing line founded by Detroit native Tommy Walker.
Trick-Trick is credited with making his hometown of Detroit a "No Fly Zone". This means that rappers who do not collaborate with Detroit artists, or contribute to the scene are not welcome to perform within its borders.
DOPEHEAD's future brightens with every new release, and Devil's Heaven certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that DOPEHEAD has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL411 Views5 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"2,488 Views26 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More12,782 Views28 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork3,430 Views18 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,360 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same36,243 Views86 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,018 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song21,909 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,486 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,355 Views77 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,652 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's29,157 Views58 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,235 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,506 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,942 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)186 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,174 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,338 Views