Nashville and Detroit are arguably the world capitals of country music and rhythm & blues, respectively, and today they connect via Dee Goodz and Earlly Mac. It's our pleasure to premiere a new remix of Goodz's "Too Much" that features Mac.
A few weeks back, Detroit's Dusty McFly returned from a long hiatus with a video for a new song called "Come Up," and today, we get another drop. This one's a remix of Keyshia Cole's "Hey Sexy" that features some additional production from Icepic.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Acclaimed Detroit producer-rapper Black Milk gave us his fifth studio album If There's A Hell Below back in October 2014, featuring appearances from Bun B, Guilty Simpson, Blu, and more.
One of the few Danny Brown features we've gotten this year was on BeatKing's latest mixtape Club God 4. BeatKing is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with outta Houston, and Danny Brown is the perfect match for his ratchet club-wrecking sound.
HELP, the 2014 tape by Bruiser Brigade's ZelooperZ has grown on me a lot since its release last June, and now count it among last year's most underrated projects. Today, we get a new video from the Detroit native, made for HELP cut "Saggin."
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
DeJ Loaf got quite the look when Eminem called upon the recent star to handle the hook on his Detroit anthem "Detroit Vs. Everybody," which took its name from the clothing line founded by Detroit native Tommy Walker.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
With the swift rise of Detroit’s DeJ Loaf, one would wonder what other talent the Motor City is harboring. Many dope artists, who have garnered mainstream success have hailed from Detroit, such as J.
Coming out of early legal troubles, Jeezy was able to persevere and make a successful career for himself. This week, he shared advice with some young men at Wayne County Juvenile Detention Center in Detroit, when he decided to pay them a surprise visit.
All too often, emcees get caught up listening to and taking influence from the majors instead of looking at the wealth of material growing right in their local music scene. DeJ Loaf is not that kind of emcee.
We've seen a few young rappers break out off of one song over the past few years, and a lot of different cities get shine because of it-- we had Chief Keef from Chicago, Bobby Shmurda from NYC, and most recently, DeJ Loaf putting on for Detroit.
- Azealia Banks Is Starring In A New RZA Movie Called "Coco"0 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1 View0 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award4,422 Views49 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 3,825 Views20 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour581 Views5 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"2,841 Views18 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP678 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"13,544 Views132 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,680 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"5,230 Views28 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud6,784 Views23 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,568 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,616 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,742 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,605 Views6 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "The Hills" Video15,631 Views