A while back, Big Sean promised his alma mater, Detroit's Cass Technical High School, its very own recording studio if students raised their ACT scores.
Nashville and Detroit are arguably the world capitals of country music and rhythm & blues, respectively, and today they connect via Dee Goodz and Earlly Mac. It's our pleasure to premiere a new remix of Goodz's "Too Much" that features Mac.
A few weeks back, Detroit's Dusty McFly returned from a long hiatus with a video for a new song called "Come Up," and today, we get another drop. This one's a remix of Keyshia Cole's "Hey Sexy" that features some additional production from Icepic.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Acclaimed Detroit producer-rapper Black Milk gave us his fifth studio album If There's A Hell Below back in October 2014, featuring appearances from Bun B, Guilty Simpson, Blu, and more.
One of the few Danny Brown features we've gotten this year was on BeatKing's latest mixtape Club God 4. BeatKing is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with outta Houston, and Danny Brown is the perfect match for his ratchet club-wrecking sound.
HELP, the 2014 tape by Bruiser Brigade's ZelooperZ has grown on me a lot since its release last June, and now count it among last year's most underrated projects. Today, we get a new video from the Detroit native, made for HELP cut "Saggin."
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
DeJ Loaf got quite the look when Eminem called upon the recent star to handle the hook on his Detroit anthem "Detroit Vs. Everybody," which took its name from the clothing line founded by Detroit native Tommy Walker.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
With the swift rise of Detroit’s DeJ Loaf, one would wonder what other talent the Motor City is harboring. Many dope artists, who have garnered mainstream success have hailed from Detroit, such as J.
Coming out of early legal troubles, Jeezy was able to persevere and make a successful career for himself. This week, he shared advice with some young men at Wayne County Juvenile Detention Center in Detroit, when he decided to pay them a surprise visit.
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend180 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 1,683 Views25 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,262 Views8 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake2,440 Views17 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,068 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"29,147 Views335 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,562 Views153 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,932 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,591 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,325 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,076 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,573 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,492 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,548 Views0 Comments