One of the few Danny Brown features we've gotten this year was on BeatKing's latest mixtape Club God 4. BeatKing is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with outta Houston, and Danny Brown is the perfect match for his ratchet club-wrecking sound.
HELP, the 2014 tape by Bruiser Brigade's ZelooperZ has grown on me a lot since its release last June, and now count it among last year's most underrated projects. Today, we get a new video from the Detroit native, made for HELP cut "Saggin."
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
In addition to stopping Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this morning, Sean Don also hit up Hot 97 to talk to Ebro and Laura Stylez. Opening the discussion by talking about Ariana Grande, Sean Don wasn't too open about it, but assured us everything is good.
Detroit Over Everything Icewear VezzoFeat. Sino, Earlly Mac, Pablo Skywalkin, Fenkell Payroll, Peezy, Hellavua, Dusty McFly, Keely Ferguson, Trick-Trick & More
Eminem recruited some of the biggest rappers coming out of Detroit to appear on his "Detroit vs. Everybody" record, and in that same spirit, Icewear Vezzo unites his city with a mega-posse cut filled with rappers coming up from Detroit.
DeJ Loaf got quite the look when Eminem called upon the recent star to handle the hook on his Detroit anthem "Detroit Vs. Everybody," which took its name from the clothing line founded by Detroit native Tommy Walker.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
With the swift rise of Detroit’s DeJ Loaf, one would wonder what other talent the Motor City is harboring. Many dope artists, who have garnered mainstream success have hailed from Detroit, such as J.
Coming out of early legal troubles, Jeezy was able to persevere and make a successful career for himself. This week, he shared advice with some young men at Wayne County Juvenile Detention Center in Detroit, when he decided to pay them a surprise visit.
All too often, emcees get caught up listening to and taking influence from the majors instead of looking at the wealth of material growing right in their local music scene. DeJ Loaf is not that kind of emcee.
We've seen a few young rappers break out off of one song over the past few years, and a lot of different cities get shine because of it-- we had Chief Keef from Chicago, Bobby Shmurda from NYC, and most recently, DeJ Loaf putting on for Detroit.
With a face often free of make-up and a childlike voice that delivers bars filled with tales of gun violence, come-p wishes, survival and tipsy nights off Hennessy, DeJ Loaf, the 23-year-old baby-faced rapper-singer, who hails from the East side of Detroit cur
Today marks the release of Black Milk's fifth solo album, titled If There's A Hell Below in reference to Curtis Mayfield's track "(Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below We're All Going To Go." Along with the official album release, today also heralds a new vi
Although previous rumors of Detroit rappers Eminem and Big Sean working together were quashed, it now appears that we'll be hearing a collaborative track after all.
Danny Brown takes viewers on a tour of his hometown of Detroit, sharing the city's history with the entertainment industry in spite of economic struggles, corrupt politicians, and an ongoing water crisis.
It’s been a great year so far for Detroit’s Boldy James, not to be confused with saxophonist and jazz musician Boney James. The Midwest rapper, born James Clay Jones III was one of the first three artists signed to Nas’ new imprint, Mass Appeal Records.
A straight shot up I94, and almost 300 miles from Detroit, Chicago’s drill scene is currently making waves for the Midwest.The city that is currently more known for its violence than its wind, beautiful architecture and tasty signature deep dish pizza has ca
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17285 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,583 Views9 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,123 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,782 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,829 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,611 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,131 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,481 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,487 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,805 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,031 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,347 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,823 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,940 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,921 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,911 Views