Oscar season is approaching, and today the full list of nominations for the Oscars 2014 were revealed.
Sekure D is responsible for the Air Jordan 5 "Minion" which draws on inspiration from the quirky characters of "Despicable Me." The base shoe, as evident by the blue and yellow tongue, was the recently released "Laney." The sneaker goes into full Minion mode
Rollingout caught up with Pharrell at a recent "Despicable Me 2" screening to inquire about Hov's upcoming project.How does this compare to Pharrell's previous work?Check out the latest video from Pharrell, Pharrell "Performs "Happy" On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke3,452 Views30 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"18,335 Views139 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support15,942 Views111 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists34,698 Views173 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company27,216 Views45 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"21,019 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,933 Views86 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work41,051 Views109 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles4,053 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,559 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,761 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,830 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,321 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,918 Views152 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video1,731 Views