Oscar season is approaching, and today the full list of nominations for the Oscars 2014 were revealed.
Sekure D is responsible for the Air Jordan 5 "Minion" which draws on inspiration from the quirky characters of "Despicable Me." The base shoe, as evident by the blue and yellow tongue, was the recently released "Laney." The sneaker goes into full Minion mode
Rollingout caught up with Pharrell at a recent "Despicable Me 2" screening to inquire about Hov's upcoming project.How does this compare to Pharrell's previous work?Check out the latest video from Pharrell, Pharrell "Performs "Happy" On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail2,189 Views18 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder3,259 Views17 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week10,661 Views83 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,184 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic6,158 Views29 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"2,623 Views10 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"11,936 Views109 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop3,974 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged8,707 Views39 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On987 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,335 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,053 Views32 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"13,504 Views122 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,983 Views50 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,516 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Raz Fresco "Up North" Video550 Views