Childish Gambino Talks Instagram Posts, Being "Depressed", & Relationship With Jhene Aiko Nov 4, 2013 at 09:25pm
Donald Glover, or in this case, Childish Gambino, recently caused concern amongst his fans after he posted several notes on Instagram last month which expressed some of his feelings, doubts, and concerns.
We've seen some rappers get very bleak on Twitter in the past, namely, Hopsin went on a suicidal rant around the release of his Knock Madness album.
At the beginning of 2014 we saw Hopsin go on quite the depressing Twitter rant, even going so far as to mentioning suicide and dissing his own Knock Madness album.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,040 Views33 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather12,642 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date34,836 Views109 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,257 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,899 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,065 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,901 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,255 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,849 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,036 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,970 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,716 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,503 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,264 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,080 Views0 Comments