Childish Gambino Talks Instagram Posts, Being "Depressed", & Relationship With Jhene Aiko Nov 4, 2013 at 09:25pm
Donald Glover, or in this case, Childish Gambino, recently caused concern amongst his fans after he posted several notes on Instagram last month which expressed some of his feelings, doubts, and concerns.
We've seen some rappers get very bleak on Twitter in the past, namely, Hopsin went on a suicidal rant around the release of his Knock Madness album.
At the beginning of 2014 we saw Hopsin go on quite the depressing Twitter rant, even going so far as to mentioning suicide and dissing his own Knock Madness album.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,245 Views58 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,384 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,278 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,309 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,483 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy27,057 Views108 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,881 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,334 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,485 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,198 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,638 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,198 Views25 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,321 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,729 Views24 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide25,306 Views59 Comments