During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,633 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views